Hacking Final Fantasy Type-0 RomHacking

Diag

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
my download speed with mega is friggin 182 kb/s... i can´t dl anywhere faster, so no problems here so far :o

GameSystem

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Looks like God hates me.
23i80lx.png

kiraschiro

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Almost done with my upload, direct downloads for everyone then on ul.to. :D
I think I just feel generous :).

kaylub
You need to merge the UMD's, the patch was designed by Sky that way.
Afaik you need the Inferno driver for playing games over 2 GB.

Reactions: Diag

Bake

Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Okay so I read a bit but I'm still confused concerning Mog's Amulet and Summer Outfits.

Mog's Amulet, I can't get it in the game only through multiplayer? I can get it through cheats right? When would be the good time to get it because I don't want to overlevel in early game.

Summer Outfits: To get it I need to transfer the save data from the demo right? But demo isn't translated and saves might not be compatible from what I understood. Is there any way to get Summer Outfits in another way? Cheats again? And there's no harm if I use cheats for outfits right at the start of the game right? I won't somehow make the game too easy or whatever. (I don't know if they offer any stat boosts)

XxArgonxX

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have the game patched and everything, but it won't get past 'Now Loading' All My VSH settings are Default, except for the M33 Driver thing

Canzah

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Use cheats for the costumes, I posted it a few pages back. The costumes give you no bonuses as far as I know so you can use it right away, for Mog Amulet you'd need to find a cheat for it but I recommend using it after first playthrough.
Don't import save from demo else character names will be garbled.

Bake

Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Use cheats for the costumes, I posted it a few pages back. The costumes give you no bonuses as far as I know so you can use it right away, for Mog Amulet you'd need to find a cheat for it but I recommend using it after first playthrough.
Don't import save from demo else character names will be garbled.

Alrighty thanks

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Microsoft is worth 3.2 Trillion according to Google lol