Hacking Final Fantasy Type-0 RomHacking

Verrannicus

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
First, I question your use of the word "griping."

Second, so what if it only affects me after the second playthrough? If it's something I'm interested in (and extra endings are), it's going to affect me. (Hello 3rd Birthday and your 50 clears) Thus, I ask.

Show some appreciation and wait for them to finish the work they're already doing before you start asking for more.

Rasen1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Show some appreciation and wait for them to finish the work they're already doing before you start asking for more.

Asking for more? I asked if they did it (and say that doing so is going above and beyond). Show me where I said "you guys should/need to do this"

HHTurtle

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
Really looking forward to the patch. Thank you very much for doing this!
One question about the "any valid ISO" part - do you mean we only need the ISO of one of the UMDs?

Sky was talking about how some versions of the game had a few problems with the patch.

Also, it MAYBE possible for the 2 ISO files to remain unmerged for the patch to work with them. However, this is still not confirmed.

The team is still finalizing a lot of things. Please be patient, guys. :)

signz

Timelord
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Sky was talking about how some versions of the game had a few problems with the patch.

Also, it MAYBE possible for the 2 ISO files to remain unmerged for the patch to work with them. However, this is still not confirmed.
Ah, I see. I do hope the merged ISO will still be able to be patched since I got everything ready now, lol.

HHTurtle

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
Let's keep the arguing to a minimum, please. I understand that it's nearing the release of the patch and tensions are running high.

However, we are all here in support of the team and we should all just patiently wait for them to share the fruits of their hard work.

Remember, Christmas came early and it isn't even August yet. ;)

Star-scream

Trophies
XP
Country
Let's keep the arguing to a minimum, please. I understand that it's nearing the release of the patch and tensions are running high.

However, we are all here in support of the team and we should just patiently wait for them to share with us the fruits of their hard work.

Remember, Christmas came early and it isn't even August yet. ;)

Well said was going to say that.

SkyBladeCloud

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Nah, all this is very simple: I would recommend starting an all new game to have maximum compatibility; As it turns out, the game does store text in save files. Those will appear untranslated if you use a Japanse save game (actually, they will appear glitched).

I'm leaving the possibility of using Japanese saves, just in case someone wants to check something in the patched ISO without having to start all over. However, without modifying the saving engine (which I didn't to keep original saves working), it's impossible to add summer costumes by default. You can still import them from the demo, though.

That being said, there are still 2 (interesting, completed, separated) hacks for the game that I wanted to release. I don't know if I'll be able to do so, but those playing on the emulator will love them.

NinjaRic

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Is there any way of importing the summer uniforms from a JP save, then starting a new English save with the summer uniforms still unlocked?

SkyBladeCloud

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Let me guess, one of them is 60 FPS right?

Haha! Good one, unless the cheat, my hack is a permanent one that enables the game to run at 60 fps regardless of the platform. This can be useful for PC games, and probably on PS3/Vita (but I wouldn't be on those 2). Now, I wouldn't recommend using it on a PSP ;)

Randqalan

The Wheel of Time Turns
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Haha! Good one, unless the cheat, my hack is a permanent one that enables the game to run at 60 fps regardless of the platform. This can be useful for PC games, and probably on PS3/Vita (but I wouldn't be on those 2). Now, I wouldn't recommend using it on a PSP ;)

Since I like to experiment I probably try it on PSP anyway :O

Canzah

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
That's amazing, hope you can release it along with the translation today. Would make the game much more enjoyable on PPSSPP.

kaylub

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well i use pro b 9 and i bought it that way and have no idea how to update it and i figured out on my way how to download games and i have patched a few, i just dont understand all the steps, i guess what im trying to say is im stupid.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    DinohScene @ DinohScene: Anyone dumb enough to get banned for spouting profanity deserves it.