Hacking Final Fantasy Type-0 RomHacking

coredecepts

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
One thing that will likely happen when using a save from the demo:

When in a mission in the main game, if you use Academy Backup (AI characters assist you during a mission), the names of those AI characters will be garbled.

Reactions: Randqalan and signz

Rasen1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Also, if you play the zeroshiki demo, you will have played the first chapter of the game in Japanese. If you wait, you can play it in English.

So...if I understand what you're saying, you guys didn't do anything extra to make Mog's Amulet or summertime goodness available (which is going above and beyond, but just wanted to have a clear understanding)

signz

Timelord
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
So...if I understand what you're saying, you guys didn't do anything extra to make Mog's Amulet or summertime goodness available (which is going above and beyond, but just wanted to have a clear understanding)
I guess summertime goodness is just costumes, but what makes Mog's Amulet so special? Just curious.

Verrannicus

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Are you seriously griping about swimsuits?

Reactions: signz

Saisu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Are you seriously griping about swimsuits?

I think they're referring to the summer uniforms xD but it's not really hard to get them in game without playing the demo, same with the formal uniforms since you can't exactly play multiplayer without using adhoc (idk about you but I tried and couldn't get it working :llll)

Verrannicus

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I think the summer outfits are required for a bonus ending on the second playthrough
Again, he's griping about something that won't even affect him until he's beaten the game. Twice. Before the translation has been released in any form.

Taik

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
Again, he's griping about something that won't even affect him until he's beaten the game. Twice. Before the translation has been released in any form.

So ? He's asking if they didn't do anything about things that you can't get without being japanese basically, I think it's a valid question and no reason to get all angry.
The Mog Amulet helps with grinding and it requires a square enix members site account or something. Also yet, missing a whole ending is a pretty big deal to me.

Reactions: Madridi

Canzah

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
http://wdl.square-enix.com/fabula/ff_reishiki/trial/ffreishiki_zeroshiki.zip

^ Link to 2nd ff type 0 demo, just need to play up until 1st save crystal and save (should take about 5mins) then use that save when you play the actual version to get Summer Uniforms as for alternative endings you just need to play through 2nd playthrough dont need mogs amulet and the SE Member site was just a easy way to get high lvl items in the game

"edited link"

This doesn't answer my question in the slightest.
I asked the team if they did something about the summer costumes and Mog Amulated.
And Mog Amulet isn't just something that's high level item in the game, it's literally goddamn impossible to get this item in the game. It was Square Enix Members exclusive. So unless you use a cheat code, you can't get it. That's why I'm asking if they made it possible to find ingame.
Secondly, it doesn't answer anything about my question with costumes, you MUST have the costumes if you want to get the second ending. If you just play the game second time without the summer costumes, you will get the same ending as first one.
And since coredecepts said that the demo you linked is most likely incompatible, here I ask, which demo IS compatible then?

Star-scream

Trophies
XP
Country
I asked the team if they did something about the summer costumes and Mog Amulated.
And Mog Amulet isn't just something that's high level item in the game, it's literally goddamn impossible to get this item in the game. It was Square Enix Members exclusive. So unless you use a cheat code, you can't get it. That's why I'm asking if they made it possible to find ingame.
Secondly, it doesn't answer anything about my question with costumes, you MUST have the costumes if you want to get the second ending. If you just play the game second time without the summer costumes, you will get the same ending as first one.
And since coredecepts said that the demo you linked is most likely incompatible, here I ask, which demo IS compatible then?

I don't think any right now or if there will ever be one.

Verrannicus

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

You can get the the summer costumes without the demo. The mog amulet is a bit of bonus fluff that is in no way required to play or enjoy the game. People are never satisfied.

Randqalan

The Wheel of Time Turns
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Besides if it is in the full release of FF-0 then just use a cheat to get it if you want it so much B-)
I and hopefully not the only one do not want this delayed for a stupid costume or an amulet you could just cheat to get

Reactions: signz

Kyonne

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
You can get the the summer costumes without the demo. The mog amulet is a bit of bonus fluff that is in no way required to play or enjoy the game. People are never satisfied.
He's not complaining, don't try to make him sound like a angry mobster, he's just asking a question out of curiosity, which also peeks my interest by the way

As for the alternate endings, Sky did say he had to do more than one playthrough in the beta test to get all the contents, so i guess you can get it anyway

Reactions: RukaRoaw

Rasen1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

First, I question your use of the word "griping."

Second, so what if it only affects me after the second playthrough? If it's something I'm interested in (and extra endings are), it's going to affect me. (Hello 3rd Birthday and your 50 clears) Thus, I ask.

Randqalan

The Wheel of Time Turns
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why are some people quoting my post and acting as if I was a threat to them? No offense but fuck off and stop putting words in my mouth, I was merely asking a question.
Ok would you prefer Sky and doomtrain to delay so you can have your costumes and amulet that most likely you could get by just using cheat codes to get or what?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Nah, a hit gives them mad meth powers, but makes them more difficult to control.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Before a hit they're like zombies, persistent but slow.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's a tradeoff.
    +1
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    no i mean, before a hit is after the previous hit
    +1
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    if you keep them well enough fed, it's the same thing
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    By the power of Florida Man, I have the power!!! *Lifts up meth pipe* Meth Man!!! lol
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    Guys, I just learned my little brother is in the hospital because he had a seizure last night.
  • cearp @ cearp:
    Sorry to hear that BakerMan
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    Just found out he's doing alright, doing a lot of complaining too, rightfully so. Who wouldn't complain after having a seizure and being hospitalized?
    +1
    Glad he is OK and complaining is cool :)
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Yeah been there had that no fun
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    They'll give him sleep studies eegs and possibly one week hospital stay
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    I hope it's not a week.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It's standard so doctors can get a idea about what's going on
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    understood
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    well, i'm glad he seems to be doing fine, and ig i'm going to start spewing goofy shit again
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    Update: Turns out he's epileptic
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Get a 2nd opinion run mris etc they told me that also
    Also a food allergy study would be a good idea
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Turns out you can't sprinkle methamphetamine on McDonald's French fries
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    they wouldn't be called french fries at that point
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    Probably just meth fries