how-much-longer-do-we-have-to-wait-for-service-here.jpg

LoyalZero1

Former Videogame & Movie News Super Blogger
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sky just messaged me and said:

"I'm actually holding the release a few hours to minimize technical questions, since I'm building the easiest automatic patcher ever"

So he's just trying to finish up a few things. The excitement level is through the roof. I get it. But we must be patient. It's coming...

hanamichi85

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Yeah, that automatic patcher takes time, specially because I'm doing it so it will work with any valid ISO, so people won't get confused. I'm still planing to release it today. I should have plenty enough time for everything.

Sky

take you time! We've waited 2 years, we can handle few more hours.
1 question if it's possible. have you got a tool to unpack your merged yellow.pkg?

NinjaRic

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Yeah, that automatic patcher takes time, specially because I'm doing it so it will work with any valid ISO, so people won't get confused. I'm still planing to release it today. I should have plenty enough time for everything.

Sky

Just wanted to take this opportunity to thank you and the rest of the team again for all the time and effort that has gone into this translation project. I won't call it a 'fan translation' because the quality of this project goes far beyond that - the fact that you're putting extra work in at this late stage to make the patching process easier for everyone is just the most recent example.

You can see from the reaction of everyone on this forum and everywhere else just how much your work has been valued and appreciated. So yeah, thank you so much for everything, and I can't wait to see what you and the team turn your hands to next...!

signz

Timelord
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany

Sky
Really looking forward to the patch. Thank you very much for doing this!
One question about the "any valid ISO" part - do you mean we only need the ISO of one of the UMDs?

Matterman

Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
Like everyone here, I'm so pumped for this patch, I've already got both isos extracted and the merged one ready to go. All of the people involved in translation and hacking and editing, big props and big thanks because this game looks fantastic (this review says it all: http://www.novacrystallis.com/2012/08/final-fantasy-type-0-import-review/)

How exactly will the automatic patcher work? Will we need both isos, the merged one or just one of them?

EDIT: Thanks hanamichi85

Reactions: hanamichi85

Canzah

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I've got one very important question regarding this.

Did you add a way to get Mog Amulet and the Summer Costumes in the game?
Because as it stands right now, the only way to get the True/Alternate ending is to have Summer Costumes which can only be obtained by playing the Demo which isn't translated as far as I know.
And Mog Amulet was a code exclusive to some Square Enix Members Japan website which is also impossible to get now.

Reactions: LoyalZero1

Murasakiii

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
http://wdl.square-enix.com/fabula/ff_reishiki/trial/ffreishiki_zeroshiki.zip

^ Link to 2nd ff type 0 demo, just need to play up until 1st save crystal and save (should take about 5mins) then use that save when you play the actual version to get Summer Uniforms as for alternative endings you just need to play through 2nd playthrough dont need mogs amulet and the SE Member site was just a easy way to get high lvl items in the game

"edited link"

coredecepts

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
http://wdl.square-enix.com/fabula/ff..._zeroshiki.zip

^ Link to 2nd ff type 0 demo, just need to play up until 1st save crystal and save (should take about 5mins) then use that save when you play the actual version to get Summer Uniforms as for alternative endings you just need to play through 2nd playthrough dont need mogs amulet and the SE Member site was just a easy way to get high lvl items in the game

The team cannot guarantee that using a save from this demo won't cause problems. We have not extensively tested the game using a save from this demo.

Reactions: Randqalan

Rasen1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The team cannot guarantee that using a save from this demo won't cause problems. We have not extensively tested the game using a save from this demo.

Were the summer uniforms part of the demo, or did the demo just unlock them? (I'm trying to figure out how they could cause problems, but know jack about the wizardry that has gone on here.)

Murasakiii

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Were the summer uniforms part of the demo, or did the demo just unlock them? (I'm trying to figure out how they could cause problems, but know jack about the wizardry that has gone on here.)

it just unlocked them if you used save data from the demo

LoyalZero1

Former Videogame & Movie News Super Blogger
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

This is what I get when clicking the link:

Not Found

The requested URL /fabula/ff..._zeroshiki.zip was not found on this server.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pW7LwaU1xMw