Hacking Final Fantasy Type-0 RomHacking

Rasen1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
On one hand, I despair at the amount of time between now and then. On the other, this means I won't have to fight off the desire for distractions for my last semester.

Thanks for posting a date! Now I can stop checking in on here like a crazed bumblebee!

Reactions: sanger_zonvolt

Madridi

Card Collector
Trophies
XP
Country
Qatar
Wow..

You know, I was simply excited to play this because it was a final fantasy game that I haven't played. I never even saw the gameplay before.

Now that I did, And have seen it in English, wow.. I honestly don't know what to say.

Sky and team, thank you for all your work. This is truly something worth waiting for

Reactions: LoyalZero1

RikuCrafter

Trophies
XP
Country
Definitely worth the wait. I'll be able to finish 10 & 10-2 HD before then.

Dammit, though! Just before my senior prelim exams! That will be a hard balance.

(Type-0 is more important.)

Reactions: earlynovfan

CorvoSol

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Lol, someone directly went to the end of the trailer haha! >_> XD

I may have been over eager in my pursuit of this info. I sat refreshing your blog for like, 30 minutes while doing homework, haha. I loved the apologetic joke just before the announcement, though, that was a great touch.

Kyonne

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Would like some details why the long wait major bug or something
According to the blog there's too much extra stuff aside from the main story that also needs revising
Checking out every single NPC from every single city which sometimes has multiple dialogues is pretty damn time consuming

SkyBladeCloud

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Actually it's August 8 ;)

Gotta thank Sky for being so flexible. We're all still working hard to make this as polished as possible.

And there are some lines in that trailer that have already seen a revision or two. It's only going to get better.

My bad, I really thought everything was ready as is... But hey, now Artistan has more time to finish those few images and videos left, and I have more time to build a patcher and polish the romhack ;)

~Sky

YamiJustin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Although the wait will be difficult, I can't thank you enough for your efforts. I just pray Square Enix doesn't decide to release it in other territories before then, just like how right before the X-2 International patch was perfected, SE announced X/X-2 HD

Randqalan

The Wheel of Time Turns
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Actually it's August 8 ;)

My bad, I really thought everything was ready as is... But hey, now Artistan has more time to finish those few images and videos left, and I have more time to build a patcher and polish the romhack ;)

~Sky

I will wait it out but sort of disappointed to be honest with you guys I was looking before summer out more like may at latest
Well I could just run threw a lot of FF games again

Reactions: SkyBladeCloud

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: By the power of Florida Man, I have the power!!! *Lifts up meth pipe* Meth Man!!! lol