Hacking Final Fantasy Type-0 RomHacking

Giga_Gaia

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
You know what would suck but be a genius troll?
If this project ''released'' on April 1st.
Not that i think it'll happen, or even want it to happen, i'd start a new holocaust if it does

People can't troll on April 1st. There is not a single person on Internet who can do it properly. The only way to troll without anyone expecting it is doing something normal like release the patch would do. People would expect it to be fake since it's April 1st, but it would be real.

Let's face it, otherwise, everything posted on April 1st all around the world should be counted as april fool joke. We're at the point that everything was done and there is no one who can troll on april 1st. Literally, no one, if you're thinking of someone who can, I can tell you he fails at it.

nalcwap

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Only if it's a stucked pixel. My PSP had one dead pixel last month, it was in black color and if I turned my psp in different angle, I can see it turns white. But it doesn't bother my eyes anyway.
when i stark the final fantasy type 0 in the prologue have one dead body(not enemy) i see a shining item but i can not pick this item why?its a bug or what?in this place if not mistake have 2 robots

AdanK85

Game Addict
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
Guess you playing in jp.
Anyway, some items can only be obtain after defeating all the enemies. Some allow you to take them during combat. Wonder why though…
The scene you mention is likely the darkness of Suzaku appearance. I tried to pick up the item too multiple times but never get the chance until DoS disappears.

Reactions: nalcwap

LoyalZero1

Former Videogame & Movie News Super Blogger
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You know what would suck but be a genius troll?
If this project ''released'' on April 1st.
Not that i think it'll happen, or even want it to happen, i'd start a new holocaust if it does

*Thinks about last year's April 1st release of the english patch for Tales of the Tempest...

Reactions: KiEgon and nalcwap

nalcwap

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Guess you playing in jp.
Anyway, some items can only be obtain after defeating all the enemies. Some allow you to take them during combat. Wonder why though…
The scene you mention is likely the darkness of Suzaku appearance. I tried to pick up the item too multiple times but never get the chance until DoS disappears.
yes is jp :( /but if i go to destroy the robots i can not acess the body /i not know the story because i not utilize any guide but this item make me think if is possible obtain or not ,or if its a bug/i wish the translation patch its ready to download :(

AdanK85

Game Addict
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
If you mean the area with the 2 robots that Qun'mi restored. After defeating them, you can pick up 2 items. 1 near the door to the academy. The other one is the one you mentioned. Pretty sure I can pick this 2 up without any problem. So far, all these shiny items can be pick up without any problem through my 1st playthrough except the one I just mentioned. It's not likely a bug though since that "item" got thrown off further (past the stairs).

Reactions: nalcwap

shi0n

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Well, I think... One of the famous trolls last year... or was it last year? I always fail on keeping track; Was the Sword Art Online 16.5, or maybe it was in my circle of friends only, but as I see it, almost every anime-fanpage in facebook used that to troll their fans... I know that since I am/was an admin, right now, I only control the posts since I have little interest on the current season.

nalcwap

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
If you mean the area with the 2 robots that Qun'mi restored. After defeating them, you can pick up 2 items. 1 near the door to the academy. The other one is the one you mentioned. Pretty sure I can pick this 2 up without any problem. So far, all these shiny items can be pick up without any problem through my 1st playthrough except the one I just mentioned. It's not likely a bug though since that "item" got thrown off further (past the stairs).
but this item can not be pick up right?or can?if yes how?

AdanK85

Game Addict
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
the area with the robots = yes.
the area where you encounter one big black monster that you can't damage at all = no. That shiny item will be thrown off further after that monster disappears.

4th'ave'

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
the area where you encounter one big black monster that you can't damage at all = no. That shiny item will be thrown off further after that monster disappears.

Actually its possible to get the item before that big monster appears. Though you must click fast enough since the delay before the monster appears is very short.

AdanK85

Game Addict
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
hmm.. that could be possible. I didnt try that. lolz. The only way I can think of is to kill off the soldier on the right wing 1st then kill off the rest of the soldiers near the body.

Edit: ops haha. Tested Core's method. IT WORKS :P. you can try that :lol:

Kyonne

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I honestly discovered this by accident during one gaming session. Very useful for collecting items on the ground or opening chest when enemies are around. :toot:
Fortunately i've read about it when i was building up hype before starting to play it, so i had no problems switching target to a dead enemy to EAT THEIR SOUcollect Phantomas

Reactions: LoyalZero1

Ace Overclocked

My CPU's hot but my core runs cold.
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
People can't troll on April 1st. There is not a single person on Internet who can do it properly. The only way to troll without anyone expecting it is doing something normal like release the patch would do. People would expect it to be fake since it's April 1st, but it would be real.

Let's face it, otherwise, everything posted on April 1st all around the world should be counted as april fool joke. We're at the point that everything was done and there is no one who can troll on april 1st. Literally, no one, if you're thinking of someone who can, I can tell you he fails at it.

Or 1.release patch 2 days before
2.include a gamebreaking bug that activates on april 1st. (not sure that's even possible but yeah)
3.Watch gamers as they despair
4.???
5.Profit

Nepherael

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Or 1.release patch 2 days before
2.include a gamebreaking bug that activates on april 1st. (not sure that's even possible but yeah)
3.Watch gamers as they despair
4.???
5.Profit

HAHA that's actually really clever. Especially if this bug was then set to go away after 4/1 and never be seen again and while everyone hits the forums begging for a fix Sky and the team are nowhere to be found. I think that is actually possible but I think they would have to hook it to the PSP's clock and how many of us have our clocks set right on our PSP XD

In all honesty, I would love to see something edited in the game like a signature from Sky and the team. A special picture, edited cutscene, even just a weird symbol on one of the menu screens. They deserve to be remembered

SkyBladeCloud

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I'll try to put up a trailer for the project today... I did it last week to announce a release date and since then, I've been trying to reach an agreement with the rest of the team (about the date itself). I'm gonna be honest, I was sad about the agreement we reached, but I gotta say, the quality does worth it.

~Sky

Nepherael

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'll try to put up a trailer for the project today... I did it last week to announce a release date and since then, I've been trying to reach an agreement with the rest of the team (about the date itself). I'm gonna be honest, I was sad about the agreement we reached, but I gotta say, the quality does worth it.

~Sky

That's fantastic Sky! Glad to know we have a countdown to look forward to. It seems it's going to be a while since you weren't too happy with the date but we will live. Just having a set time will make a huge difference with us impatient ones haha

Kyonne

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil

~Sky
Holy shit
I mean, i dreamed with the game today

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @RedColoredStars, I've got a fairly dark sense of humor lol.