Hacking Final Fantasy Type-0 RomHacking

Randqalan

The Wheel of Time Turns
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'll try to put up a trailer for the project today... I did it last week to announce a release date and since then, I've been trying to reach an agreement with the rest of the team (about the date itself). I'm gonna be honest, I was sad about the agreement we reached, but I gotta say, the quality does worth it.

~Sky
Let me guess may June July or later :wacko:

Nepherael

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Probably will be playing on my NVIDIA Shield with PPSSPP... stuff like this is what the Shield was made for.

I've wanted a portable controller equipped machine like it for a while. I didn't really know about the shield. I only really knew about the Razer (which is insanely expensive) and stuff like the Ouya. I've got Type-0 running reasonably on my Nexus 10 but it could be so much better if I could render at a higher resolution. Are you able to run at 4x or 5x resolution on it? I'll get by on my tablet by bluetoothing a PS3 controller to it but it would be fantastic to have a portable device with the power to upscale a PSP game to the max and run at a decent FPS

Pedro Melo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I'll try to put up a trailer for the project today... I did it last week to announce a release date and since then, I've been trying to reach an agreement with the rest of the team (about the date itself). I'm gonna be honest, I was sad about the agreement we reached, but I gotta say, the quality does worth it.

~Sky
Sky just loves to tease everyone

SkyBladeCloud

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Sky just loves to tease everyone

For real, it made me pretty sad, but then I had a look at the game and said "bullsh*t, this is getting really good", so yeah, it worth it. On the other side, I'm not trying to tease people... I'm uploading a teaser for the project, though xD... gimme some minutes...

Reactions: Randqalan

RikuCrafter

Trophies
XP
Country
For real, it made me pretty sad, but then I had a look at the game and said "bullsh*t, this is getting really good", so yeah, it worth it. On the other side, I'm not trying to tease people... I'm uploading a teaser for the project, though xD... gimme some minutes...

We love you and we love your work and the team's work. No matter what.

Reactions: LoyalZero1

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: unless nintendo is going to start selling consoles at a loss that thing won't be cheap based on...