LanHikari

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Me too. Tonight I dreamt patch was out :hateit: :rolleyes:
You subconsciously translated the game in your head??:O

Impressive. Very impressive.
Not to mention that it was also Chinese New Years... Maybe its an omen saying you'll get to play a lot of anticipated localizations this year. That's really lucky.:yaypsp:

Reactions: Dalfi

captain0bvious

Trophies
XP
Country
It's just the one guy with multiple accounts (maybe 2-3 people, who knows) who is claiming this with the intention of getting Sky so defensive that he releases a patch. Let's just be glad that users like this around these parts would probably get banned for being annoying :)

GHANMI

Trophies
XP
Country
It's just the one guy with multiple accounts (maybe 2-3 people, who knows) who is claiming this with the intention of getting Sky so defensive that he releases a patch.

Wow... That's the most idiot thing I heard in ages.
How does he expect the "being asshole" tactic to succeed exactly?
I still can't wrap my mind upon his excessively self-centered "logic".

Reactions: Randqalan

SkyBladeCloud

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
It's just the one guy with multiple accounts (maybe 2-3 people, who knows) who is claiming this with the intention of getting Sky so defensive that he releases a patch. Let's just be glad that users like this around these parts would probably get banned for being annoying :)

Lol really? If I ever got mad about a user like that (which is pretty much impossible since I like just to play around with them) I would do just the opposite and not release anything xD. Anyway...

Randqalan

The Wheel of Time Turns
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My friend...this was the scariest thing that I read in ages ._.
It scares me too but to be honest if he got on my nerves and I was the trans member I would think the same thing why the ungrateful
should not receive it but like I would not even care myself is their are at least 100 people who are grateful for the one so no big deal :lol:

I have seen at least one or more do this to stop the release maybe he just jealous or works for said company ;)

cucinorez

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Following in the shadows this topic since 1 year ago...I seriously love all of you guys working on this project, and now that it's so close to release I'm being eaten by the HYPE.

You are doing such a passionate job, the one job a masterpiece like this always deserved.

Keep it up, this is my most anticipated game of 2014 thanks to you. Who cares about PS4, Destiny, Infamous, Metal Gear Solid V (and I'm saying this as an owner of ps4 and as a die hard fan of kojima)...

...FINAL FANTASY TYPE-0 is coming. No game can stand a chance!

KiEgon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Following in the shadows this topic since 1 year ago...I seriously love all of you guys working on this project, and now that it's so close to release I'm being eaten by the HYPE.

You are doing such a passionate job, the one job a masterpiece like this always deserved.

Keep it up, this is my most anticipated game of 2014 thanks to you. Who cares about PS4, Destiny, Infamous, Metal Gear Solid V (and I'm saying this as an owner of ps4 and as a die hard fan of kojima)...

concordo....

Zyphr

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there a way to donate to get in on the beta? <3

*sighs* Really? This has been answered many of times, already, and even on this forum. Only the devs are doing the beta testing. The patch will not be released to anyone outside of Sky's team until it is completely finished.

Jockel

This is where you're wrong, kiddo
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
*sighs* Really? This has been answered many of times, already, and even on this forum. Only the devs are doing the beta testing. The patch will not be released to anyone outside of Sky's team until it is completely finished.

So you expect me to read through 113 pages to see if it has been mentioned anywhere, gotcha.
I'm really sorry for ruining your day with my question, bro.

CorvoSol

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Frequently asked or not, there's no reason to get so bent out of shape or be so curt. Especially for a post that didn't seem all that pushy in the first place.

Reactions: Deepthroat

Zyphr

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
We've already had people get so bent out of shape over donating and not getting a beta that they ran rampant on the blog, going so far as to curse at the devs that are translating this. Sorry if I'm a little defensive. Plus, it's been posted as early as 2 pages ago on the forum by Sky, and it's all over the comments on his blog, and easily findable. I'm going to end this conversation here, because this forum is for updates from Sky and his team and fan support, not in-fighting between fans.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    good night
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    as to you
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    How do you know if the night will be good when you're asleep
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    because i didn't say i was asleep
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    i said i was sleeping...
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    sleeping with uremum
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Even my mum slept on that uremum
  • TwoSpikedHands @ TwoSpikedHands:
    yall im torn... ive been hacking away at tales of phantasia GBA (the USA version) and have so many documents of reverse engineering i've done
    I just found out that the EU version is better in literally every way, better sound quality, better lighting, and there's even a patch someone made to make the text look nicer
    Do I restart now using what i've learned on the EU version since it's a better overall experience? or do I continue with the US version since that is what ive been using, and if someone decides to play my hack, it would most likely be that version?
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    @TwoSpikedHands, I'll preface this with the fact that I know nothing about the game, but, I think it depends on what your goals are. Are you trying to make a definitive version of the game? You may want to refocus your efforts on the EU version then. Or, are you trying to make a better US version? In which case, the only way to make a better US version is to keep on plugging away at that one ;)
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    I'm not familiar with the technicalities of the differences between the two versions, but I'm wondering if at least some of those differences are things that you could port over to the US version in your patch without having to include copyrighted assets from the EU version
    @Sicklyboy I am wanting to fully change the game and bend it to my will lol. I would like to eventually have the ability to add more characters, enemies, even have a completely different story if i wanted. I already have the ability to change the tilemaps in the US version, so I can basically make my own map and warp to it in game - so I'm pretty far into it!
    I really would like to make a hack that I would enjoy playing, and maybe other people would too. swapping to the EU version would also mean my US friends could not legally play it
    I am definitely considering porting over some of the EU features without using the actual ROM itself, tbh that would probably be the best way to go about it... but i'm sad that the voice acting is so.... not good on the US version. May not be a way around that though
    I appreciate the insight!
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @TwoSpikedHands just switch, all the knowledge you learned still applies and most of the code and assets should be the same anyway
    and realistically they wouldn't

be able to play it legally anyway since they need a ROM and they probably don't have the means to dump it themselves
    why the shit does the shitbox randomly insert newlines in my messages
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It does that when I edit a post.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It inserts a newline in a random spot.
    never had that i don't think
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: never had that i don't think