Hacking Final Fantasy Type-0 RomHacking

Randqalan

The Wheel of Time Turns
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yea that was a major slam to the people who posted
I know you probably have help with translation guess on my part but tell the people that post their and their comments is worthless it not cool

Reactions: Zyphr

Es0teric

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh the PS3's PSP emulator is still restricted to files under 2gb? Man I thought for sure it was patched with Cobra but I guess not all things work out =(

Just install Cobra 7.00 Rogero 4.46 v1.00, and use PSP Remaster Launcher. Place the ISO in dev_hdd0/PSPISO or in a folder called PSPISO on a USB drive, launch via Multiman, and the game icon should show up on the PSP Remaster Launcher in the XMB! Works 100% for me, and allows me to save and load, also to use the right analog stick as the PSP's d-pad, which allows me to use it to move the camera!

Reactions: zfreeman

Zyphr

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Do you have an estimate in weeks before the release.

The best estimate is it will be done when it is done. Even Sky's team do not know when they will be finished. They have to beta test it, and while they are beta testing, they have to proof-read and format it and make it look acceptable to release. It all depends on what they need to fix during the beta tests.

Elegant

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Just install Cobra 7.00 Rogero 4.46 v1.00, and use PSP Remaster Launcher. Place the ISO in dev_hdd0/PSPISO or in a folder called PSPISO on a USB drive, launch via Multiman, and the game icon should show up on the PSP Remaster Launcher in the XMB! Works 100% for me, and allows me to save and load, also to use the right analog stick as the PSP's d-pad, which allows me to use it to move the camera!

Alright, solves my issue. Though I'm still holding out for Rebug XD

CorvoSol

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So there was a bit of a false alarm on GAF today where someone posted a completely fake link that made no sense in the thread there. I've read here there's someone out there trying to muck things around on Sky's site. I wonder if it was related?

blackfire219

D-Wheeler Accel Duelist
Trophies
XP
Country
What if you place your team's credits to the scenario ending video of type-0? As you said earlier, the translation is kinda unofficial. And since you are going to edit the videos, so you can put them all the team's credits on that particular video. But putting credits to CC is also a good idea.

The only problem in CC is memory limitation, but you can hack it again, right Sky? :)

Swing

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok I was sooo confused I thought this WAS the patch and I was like "How the hell I miss that?" Anyways got everything nice and setup for the patch got my 2.5 gig new game in options ISO just waiting to speak some Engrish!

SkyBladeCloud

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
We are not betatesting yet, I'm actually the only one with a compiled beta. Many team members find it more comfortable to edit text files, and some others, to go through the game editing. This is actually more useful when finding texts that go off-place in the screen. I still have to compile beta's for the rest, we might actually start tomorrow or this weekend. I'm not gonna lie, I'll forget about testing and enjoy the freaking beta just like I've been wanting since the game was announced help betatesting as much as I can, yeah.

~Sky

Mirby

BDFF Hype~ :3
Trophies
Website
mirbystudios.tumblr.com
XP
Country
United States
Only the team can beta-test it. Wait for the actual patch. Patience is a virtue. :)

NO PATIENCE GIMME GAME NAO

is what I would say if I didn't care about quality and was horribly horribly impatient and demanding.

But yeah, if beta-testing is the next step, that's a very very good thing. Just a little bit more to completion~

SkyBladeCloud

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I'll be researching some special image edition (still 10 to go) later today. At least 2 of them, I know how to edit, the rest can be troublesome, because we will need to find a way to translate them...

Have a look at an image file and how it looks in-game... Can you spot the problem here?

File...

ra3n.png

In-game image...

n92l.jpg

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: ballcock