Hey guys wha-

Shocked-Troy-Walks-Into-Fire-With-Pizza-Community.gif

Ziggi_Strife

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Slovenia
OK guys lets get back on topic !!!! Or at least talk about something game wise =)

EDIT:
Actuly im intrested in the FFt0 OST(offical sound track) Does it have any good boos songs ??

something like this perhaps

Nerozaph

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I saw in the previous comments people asking for updates or personal testing game, well i know for sure is not gonna happen, we are gonna get the game and test it when it's finished, no one has a special spot here in the forum to ask the right for the patch's progress for testing, only the team working on the translation are testing the game, and for the rest of us we are gonna get the game when it's finished.

Good luck team :) i know you are near half way.

AceOfQueens

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I really like it how Argon is showing his support for this patch and lack of ulterior motives with his inspiring level of activity here. :lol:

XxArgonxX

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My motives are clear. Play FFT0 before the year ends, english form of course.

And about not being active here, To busy trying to keep myself not bored with FF8/FF7.

AceOfQueens

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well. At least you were honest about it this time.

Pray tell, what makes you so special? Why the fuck should you get to play it before everyone else?

Mirby

BDFF Hype~ :3
Trophies
Website
mirbystudios.tumblr.com
XP
Country
United States
What if he isn't saying he wants to play it before everyone else

and just hopes that it is done before the end of the year so everyone can enjoy it then? Sure, it's an incredibly unrealistic hope, but a possible hope of Argon's nonetheless.

You sure seem to jump to profanity-laden conclusions a lot, AceofQueens. Just sayin'

AceOfQueens

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

and just hopes that it is done before the end of the year so everyone can enjoy it then? Sure, it's an incredibly unrealistic hope, but a possible hope of Argon's nonetheless.

You sure seem to jump to profanity-laden conclusions a lot, AceofQueens. Just sayin'

Please. >_> The intention is clear as day.

XxArgonxX

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

I like what Luigi said. I never once said I myself want to play it before anyone else.

AceOfQueens

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
But that's what you're here for, isn't it? Your first post was "I want to be a game tester." Your second post was "I want to play it before the end of the year."

So, uh, no. I didn't jump to any conclusions, you essentially plastered them all over the place.

masterz87

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Btw, does your tools for extracting the videos from ff7 cc also allow you to extract the music too? B/c if so I'd be way more interested int it, b/c I think that game had some nice tracks and I'd love to be able to get at them.

XxArgonxX

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
But that's what you're here for, isn't it? Your first post was "I want to be a game tester." Your second post was "I want to play it before the end of the year."

So, uh, no. I didn't jump to any conclusions, you essentially plastered them all over the place.

If you knew how to read. I didn't say 'I want to be a game tester.' I said 'I wish this had game testers.'

AceOfQueens

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Lawlz, honestly. Don't even attempt to wriggle out of your intentions. Just be honest. And you know what? Honesty will get you a lot farther than trying to wiggle your way around your intent. Most of the time.

I obviously can't speak for the team, since I'm not part of it. But you know what? Perhaps they could be looking for early testers. And if they were, they sure as shit wouldn't be looking for people who are transparent as glass but trying oh so hard to be a brick wall.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: +1