Hacking Final Fantasy Type-0 RomHacking

nalcwap

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ohh no, that image right there is old... the game looks way better with the font we put some days ago...
one question you will play a second playthrough before post the translate?if yes how much time you need?or the time is for the images and videos translate?i ask videos because you tell here have some videos only show on a second playthrough/thanks

Kyonne

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
one question you will play a second playthrough before post the translate?if yes how much time you need?or the time is for the images and videos translate?i ask videos because you tell here have some videos only show on a second playthrough/thanks
It seems like the game needs 3 playthroughs to show all of its contents, so it'll still take a while

LoyalZero1

Former Videogame & Movie News Super Blogger
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Between all 4 sites that I know about that pertain to this project, some of you guys are driving yourselves crazy with impatience. Sky can't give you an exact date because even he doesn't know for sure when it will be finished. But we all know it will be soon. Crank up another game to pass the time while you wait. It will force you to pay attention to something else while you wait.

Randqalan

The Wheel of Time Turns
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Between all 4 sites that I know about that pertain to this project, some of you guys are driving yourselves crazy with impatience. Sky can't give you an exact date because even he doesn't know for sure when it will be finished. But we all know it will be soon. Crank up another game to pass the time while you wait. It will force you to pay attention to something else while you wait.
All ready doing it playing FF12 again B-)

SkyBladeCloud

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
It looks like this, way more comfortable to read than the previous one. This is the same font that Artistan, and the rest of artists did some time ago. I added an outline and fixed the palette so all color transformations look nice. This is specially needed in the actual PSP, otherwise word would be difficult to read in bright backgrounds:

screen00047.jpg

This font should also look nice even after a LOT of upscaling + filtering, even though it's a low res graphic (still a PSP game XD). Here is an example at FullHD:

download.jpg

~Sky

Rasen1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

He already said they're in the middle of doing a second playthrough.

LoyalZero1

Former Videogame & Movie News Super Blogger
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
All ready doing it playing FF12 again B-)

You're not alone. Here's my PCSX2 screenshot of the series i've decided to start playing again while I wait. I really should be doing FF12 INT, since I never beat the original.... due to being obsessed with the .hack series....... :sleep: Obsessing again...

1836815_213797208820634_1633391152_o_zpsfcf7b9a7.jpg

JC200X

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Good call. I've been trying to finish Super Robot Taisen OG Saga for the DS, a game I've had since release but never finished.

That and some MGO on the side. Although I'm pretty bad.

Pedro Melo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
You're not alone. Here's my PCSX2 screenshot of the series i've decided to start playing again while I wait. I really should be doing FF12 INT, since I never beat the original.... due to being obsessed with the .hack series....... :sleep: Obsessing again...

noooooo, dat game is meant to be played in 4:3 not 16:9 :P

nalcwap

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
It looks like this, way more comfortable to read than the previous one. This is the same font that Artistan, and the rest of artists did some time ago. I added an outline and fixed the palette so all color transformations look nice. This is specially needed in the actual PSP, otherwise word would be difficult to read in bright backgrounds:

screen00047.jpg

This font should also look nice even after a LOT of upscaling + filtering, even though it's a low res graphic (still a PSP game XD). Here is an example at FullHD:

download.jpg

~Sky
thanks for post the screen i like

Plastica

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
The font looks awesome :D And since we're talking about other games to pass the time, I just started playing The Last Remnant :D I like Rush, but it took me some time to get the combat system.
But it's still alot simpler than the combat system in Resonance Of Fate. Getting the hang of that one was a real pain in the ass xD (Still one of the best games I've ever played)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: fuckin heavy storm over here