Gaming Final Fantasy Type-0 |OT|

Nathan Drake

Obligations fulfilled, now I depart.
Trophies
XP
Country
spazer101 said:
Does anyone know how to beat the last mission cause i was destroyed in 2 minutes of running away

The last mission is rated as impossible if I remember correctly. Basically, you need to redo the other missions and level up, as well as utilize your summons.

spazer101

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Has anyone gotten to Ace's second active skill/ability cause it looks exactly the same as his default one, is there any difference.

koimayeul

Trophies
XP
Country
France
My impressions so far, from a non japanese speaker.. harddd!!

Only char i get to use is King to try and get the cheap shot yellow/red reticule on lock on enemies, since most attacks beside this are not very effective and with other characters timing is lot tougher.. as partners i get Queen and Rem for auto-healing the team

Camera is alright, i was expecting something like that after playing some Monster hunter and Parasite Eve 3

I'm hyped now more than before trying the demo, i rly hope to play this in english langage to get a real grip on the system.. so far im getting ass kicked at the ice mission, totally wowed by that level design also (bahamut, ahh) but man.. enemies are hard asses
frown.gif

More later if i get past this stage lol

nryn99

desu~
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
@koimayeul what i did in ice mission, in the dead end was to lure away the dragons and beat them one by one.

hope this helps.

koimayeul

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Tune in for second impressions

Alright i found out about this "school support" with powerful random AI players helping out during missions (replacing the 2 pary members)
(2nd option when going to mission under the greyed one)

How does it make the game easier and much more enjoyable to me.. free healing and infinite support, HELL YEA!

I like most characters better now after some trying.. only few i don't like such as Queen, Machina and Nine.. Others are OK, especially Rem for the mechas.. Ace is fun for his card deck skills at random, Sice for the strong scythe at good range and King for easier sight shot/kill.. Wonder how be the 7 others characters in the final game!

Well i believe im done with the demo, i went as far as mission 4 with the silly fog and one hit mechas, fucked up mission

Also, really wowed by the game engine and graphics, soundtrack (please use HEADPHONES to appreciatel it as intended).. impressive for a PSP! I correct my previous post, that bahamut in ice mission was just a dragon.. REAL one (well, with discutable ffx design) came in 3rd mission with the sky filled by flying airships in war! badass ^^

Now.. i will just hope to see a release in english, soon hopefully.. very good impressions as far as the demo goes.. SE hear me out
moogle.gif

kevan

Imagination rules the world
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
+1 English version.
Although it seems many people didnt like Crisis Core
battle system. Crisis Core has the be either my favourite game
of all time or tied with Oblivion.

Looking forwards to this as long as a English version comes out.

Edit: still havnt beat Crisis Core yet either, about 4 hours in maybe.

koimayeul

Trophies
XP
Country
France
kevan said:
+1 English version.

quoting you, "4 hours in maybe " but "favorite game of all time" ..
unsure.gif
wacko.gif

kevan

Imagination rules the world
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
koimayeul said:
kevan said:
+1 English version.

quoting you, "4 hours in maybe " but "favorite game of all time" ..
unsure.gif
wacko.gif

IZ JUST SO GOOD!!!

prowler

Sony
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
Type-0 has a new main character! Bringing the total of main characters up to 13.

The first run through of the game is about 40 hours, the second run through is a different story surrounding Class 0, the game has five summons and you'll need to complete the game multiple times to get the full experience.

Via

Hyro-Sama

I'm from the fucking future.
Trophies
XP
Country
I hope the game gets an overseas release. I don't mind playing it Japanese though. If only North Americans weren't such FF haters.

EDIT: Just watched a gameplay trailer and they have the Meteor Spell. FUCK YEAH.

Hyro-Sama

Trophies
XP
Country
If only North Americans weren't such FF haters.
That's quite wrong. Anything with the name Final Fantasy sells like crazy.

If you want someone to blame, blame piracy and the death of the PSP in the West.

Really? Unless I go on a forum, people I know have no idea what Final Fantasy is. Maybe they just don't want anyone to know that they are a fan.

Hyro-Sama

Trophies
XP
Country
So Pumped to play this game tomorrow. Definitely buying the American release. Japanese isn't worth buying IMO since I cannot read anything.

EDIT:Apparently, Type-0 isn't being released for another two weeks. I guess fake release dates are floating around. I thought it come out October 17th.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Normal sandwich bread is actually pretty good for sausage depends on length of course