Gaming Final Fantasy Type-0 |OT|

xist

ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ
Trophies
XP
Country
I've got it on good authority that it's amenable to current patching methods meaning any firmware from 5.xx up.

pokefloote

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah I don't get why they did that. -_-
There has to be something worthwhile on the first disc, not just the first and last sections of the game.

Nalmontes

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've been playing this for six hours and I've gotta say, the game is freaking awesome, even though I have no way of reading japanese, its still easy to figure out what to do. I find it addicting. I read on another forum about a fan translation in the planning stages.

Reactions: 1 person

Mirby

BDFF Hype~ :3
Trophies
Website
mirbystudios.tumblr.com
XP
Country
United States
I've been playing this for six hours and I've gotta say, the game is freaking awesome, even though I have no way of reading japanese, its still easy to figure out what to do. I find it addicting. I read on another forum about a fan translation in the planning stages.
Ah, I knew one was coming, and I'm glad it's coming this soon. Thanks for mentioning it, man! :3

Hyro-Sama

I'm from the fucking future.
Trophies
XP
Country
Yeah I heard that. Some of the endings are up for interpretation. I guess I will have to wait until some translations come out so I can see which ending is canon.

prowler

Sony
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
I saw a gif set on Tumblr, nothing to go mad at since I want to know more about what happened leading up to that part.

IIRC, the second playthrough it supposed to tell a different story of Class Zero, I suspect the ending will be the same.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pnRVIC7kS4s