Sony
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
Type-0 maybe getting localized.
http://i54.tinypic.com/1z6t9xt.png

If you don't understand, he is a voice actor and King is one of the main characters in Type-0

ragingchaosgod

JUBILEUS QAAL OVOF VOMSARG
Trophies
Website
therokuryu.tumblr.com
XP
Country
Finally got my grubby mitts on a demo and my reaction's pretty positive so far. Totally not import friendly though and the $90 price tag is teetering between "I kind of expected that" and "Yeesh that's steep."

Still, here's hoping for a western release. The battle system's quite interesting and the camera hasn't screwed up royally for me yet.

prowler

Sony
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
Finally got my grubby mitts on a demo and my reaction's pretty positive so far. Totally not import friendly though and the $90 price tag is teetering between "I kind of expected that" and "Yeesh that's steep."

Still, here's hoping for a western release. The battle system's quite interesting and the camera hasn't screwed up royally for me yet.
Dat Square Enix tax.
I'm a little confused, Do people actually have copies of this game?
No, release date is 27th

koimayeul

Trophies
XP
Country
France

Apparently it's out in the wild now, although why people as so desperate to not understand a game i'll never know...
Haha my thoughts exactly, only foreign game i can play with little trouble are the super robot taisen ones with commands being more or less the same with every entry in the series

nugundam0079

Prime Сasual Dating - Verified Women
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil

Apparently it's out in the wild now, although why people as so desperate to not understand a game i'll never know...
Haha my thoughts exactly, only foreign game i can play with little trouble are the super robot taisen ones with commands being more or less the same with every entry in the series
SRW and any mecha game thats purely action based-I've been down recently so getting this will cheer me up just a little bit :)

pokefloote

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's out, but the protection is heavy, and it's obviously not patched yet so it's useless to go looking for it.

Also, 2 1.6gb discs wtf

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    The snack that smiles back, Ballsack!
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up