Final Fantasy III on PAL machine?

Resident0

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Ok, I just picked up FFIII on the SNES USA version, and playing through a US/PAL game adaptor, however someone told me that about 10 hours in the game crashes and can only be played on a USA SNES, is this true or is this guy taking the piss?

Anyone from the UK here that has played FFIII on there SNES without any problems using an adaptor?

I really hope this isn't true, I can't find any information about it on the net anywhere, so im assuming the guy is just making crap up, but i'll be so annoyed if it's true because i paid $53 for this game!

unsure.gif

tama_mog

Kupo
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
sounds like bs, there are bugs in the 1.0 version of ff6 with relm's sketch command but that was fixed in the 1.1 version. But it doesn't crash for no reason as far as I know....I don't see how an adapter affects this.

Resident0

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I'm nervous now, i've always wanted an original SNES cart of FFIII to play, but if it doesn't work I will be so upset.

And where am I going to get a working USA SNES from this day and age?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I agree Tears is great. I even played thru it completely twice. I've been hooked on playing thru...