Gaming Final Fantasy:Four Heroes of Light Hype Thread

Funkenstein

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
nugundam0079 said:
lol a new kingdom hearts games is already out a few days before its official release and we're a day behind the FF release date-ug

I'll admit I was surprised to find that this morning. /check watch

Inunah

The Female Mistaken for a Male.
Banned
Trophies
Website
inuscreepystuff.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
Funkenstein said:
nugundam0079 said:
lol a new kingdom hearts games is already out a few days before its official release and we're a day behind the FF release date-ug

You were surprised to find that? I fucking shat bricks because that KH release was supposed to be Final Fantasy: The 4 Heroes of Light!

Krobelus

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Inunah said:
Funkenstein said:
nugundam0079 said:

You were surprised to find that? I fucking shat bricks because that KH release was supposed to be Final Fantasy: The 4 Heroes of Light!

Okay you need to calm the fuck down. Scene releases dump games for our pleasure, and you know they don't have to. You get this shit for free so be a little more grateful and patient.

Inunah

Banned
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
United States
Krobelus said:
Inunah said:
Funkenstein said:
nugundam0079 said:

Okay you need to calm the fuck down. Scene releases dump games for our pleasure, and you know they don't have to. You get this shit for free so be a little more grateful and patient.
angry.gif
But the release groups are withholding the ROM from the internet so they can laugh at us.

Funkenstein

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Inunah said:

I'm kind of hoping it won't get out till next Tuesday just so I can see how far you go off the deep end for, God forbid,
having to wait a week from the official street release date for a game that you won't be paying for. /grin

Inunah

Banned
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys, I found this fucking weird link, which linked to a blogspot. I couldn't get to any of it, due to a survey thing, but I went into the code and found some interesting stuff....

Like this:
Final_Fantasy_The_4_HeroesofLight-iND ind-fft4hl.rar (Searching any of this doesn't even bring up the site which I mentioned before)
A megaupload link that's gone unavailable

Think it's legit?

Inunah

Banned
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
United States
demitrius said:
Hey Inunah. This game is super fun and amazing. Glad I bought it.
I have no money, and I'm in that crown contest, so I won't be able to buy it until I know I didn't win anyway. Don't want 2 copies of the same game. :\

Also, dump that fucker.

QUOTE(malkai2 @ Oct 6 2010, 10:55 AM) I think everyone needs a cookie, it helps calm the mind.
toot.gif

Is the cookie a FF:4HoL ROM?

Relf

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Mostly a bad case of logic.
If you check the guy's profile it shows that he also uploaded Kingdom Hearts... 3 days ago. And it only now makes its way to DS-Scene? How incredibly unlikely.
The man just does this with every major release, probably.

And if I was getting paid to say 'no', I could afford this game.

CJL18

Trophies
Website
www.2shared.com
XP
Country
United States
Inunah said:
Krobelus said:
Inunah said:
Funkenstein said:
nugundam0079 said:

angry.gif
But the release groups are withholding the ROM from the internet so they can laugh at us.

stop complaing about something your getting for free wtf!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: https://i.imgur.com/Os7f9Se.mp4