Gaming Final Fantasy:Four Heroes of Light Hype Thread

A

Azngamer15

omgpwn666 said:
I'll give this game a try when it comes out. I like turn based fighters.

....maybe NIS was onto something when they started clearly stating what genre their games are...

trev1

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Photo0598.jpg

someone help me dump this please

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
trev1 said:
Photo0598.jpg

someone help me dump this please

You should go to the NDS Rom Hacking Section of GBAtemp to get a better answer to that question.

As the poster before me said, just play the game and enjoy it. You need not worry about us Pirates. I'm sure some of us can wait.

trev1

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
yeah i got it after workin 10 hours today..cant get my ftp server settings right for the dump..and i havent even opened it...im glad for the humble members like yourself ...thanks for your understanding and unselfishness ..keep in touch sylar

Sylar1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
trev1 said:
yeah i got it after workin 10 hours today..cant get my ftp server settings right for the dump..and i havent even opened it...im glad for the humble members like yourself ...thanks for your unselfessness..keep in touch sylar

No problem
smile.gif

I have no problem waiting for someone to dump the game. Since i'm already playing Rhapsody DS lol, and i will have to charge my DS, i'm in no hurry to get the game even though i want to play it. Plus the fact that it will probably have AP.

lolval

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
trev1 said:
yeah i got it after workin 10 hours today..cant get my ftp server settings right for the dump..and i havent even opened it...im glad for the humble members like yourself ...thanks for your understanding and unselfishness ..keep in touch sylar

=(

trev1

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Damn im reading on this site that you need a ds or ds lite to dump games
http://lifehacker.com/5588151/hack-your-ni...tridge+playback

...i have a dsi xl sorry guys...tomarrow i may be able to borrow a friends after i get out of work(hes dumped before but never clean of full)..unfortunatley i thought it would be as easy as downloading a wi fi program and using my wifi connect to dump...and its not that easy..i apologize

Fudge

Remember that death is not the end, but only a tra
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
trev1 said:
Damn im reading on this site that you need a ds or ds lite to dump games
http://lifehacker.com/5588151/hack-your-ni...tridge+playback

...i have a dsi xl sorry guys...tomarrow i may be able to borrow a friends after i get out of work(hes dumped before but never clean of full)..unfortunatley i thought it would be as easy as downloading a wi fi program and using my wifi connect to dump...and its not that easy..i apologize
That guide is false. You can use any kind of DS to dump games as long as you have a flash cart.

_Chaz_

GBAtemp's Official Mook™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've not really heard much about this, but the title makes me think of the first Final Fantasy.
Is it in any way a remake, or does it just have kind of a throw-back storyline?

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The trick is to dump the game without telling everyone it was you who dumped it. Just give it to your chosen release group to pre for you.

RoMee

??
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
That was only because it has a huge release, and the idiot who leaked it posted a picture a receipt and his GBAtemp user name.

trev1 is halfway there..I saw him at other site asking how to dump this game

I use to work at OEM, and have been tempted to take a few copies of early release for the purpose of pirating
lucky I didn't
http://www.escapistmagazine.com/news/view/...ap-on-the-Wrist

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: it'll give ya time to practice anyway