Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hey all,

Been digging in to FF Chocobo's dungeon this week, I kinda like the dungeon crawler view of it, but I think there's something wrong...

You see, I cleared the Fire dungeon and grinded it a couple of times for the Job Points. Now a little further in the game, none of the monsters seem to drop any Job Points! Is this because of some factor blocking JP drop? I just passed the dungeon for Amouri's memories, could it be i need to finish something first or so?

Tried Google, but no luck
frown.gif

Thanks in advance!

emupaul

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
some special requirement dungeons do not give you exp jp or gil only items droped if you you make it through them.

make sure you aren't wearing equipment that blocks JP, i once wore saddle that wouldn't let me regain SP because i didn't read the
description. I think it was the amateurs saddle don't equip the poor talons either although with a full hone and good fuse they are pretty powerfull.
Did you get the thief memories from mog? if he kills you just cast a sleep spell on him after your first attack and run away.

omniHOAX

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
I tried several dungeons, the ones with the phoenix and the leviathan to be precise, but no JP drop anywhere. Checked all my equipment about a 100 times now, there really isn't anything that blocks the drop of JP. I'm on maxed out mythril equipment at the moment, so none of that is the case either...

Got the thief memories, but how did you know it was the mog? He hides it so well
tongue.gif

So yeah...any other ideas?
wink.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Like for micro