Gbatemp's Official Earthbound Maniac™
Trophies
Website
Starmen.net
XP
Country
United States
Wintrale said:
It was just a video, not a playable tech demo, and it'll never be leaked let alone released to the public.

Oh, right. I forgot it was just a video. >_> That means even if it was released you could never actually play it ha ha ha.

It is a shame, though -- out of all the remakes of Final Fantasy games they won't remake VII...

Kayot

OP
Trophies
Website
sites.google.com
XP
Country
United States
I know it wasn't interactive, just all the video's of it sucked. I figured if it had been leaked I'd find it and made a HD video of it for YouTube. The only video I could find was shot at an E3 with a ton of douche bags taking photos and talking in the background.

As a side note, as much as I love my JBPS3, if they released a remake of FF7 that looks as good as the tech demo, even I'd update. So I'll probably never update ^-^

Schlupi

Gbatemp's Official Earthbound Maniac™
Trophies
Website
Starmen.net
XP
Country
United States
Kayot said:
I know it wasn't interactive, just all the video's of it sucked. I figured if it had been leaked I'd find it and made a HD video of it for YouTube. The only video I could find was shot at an E3 with a ton of douche bags taking photos and talking in the background.

As a side note, as much as I love my JBPS3, if they released a remake of FF7 that looks as good as the tech demo, even I'd update. So I'll probably never update ^-^

Yeah. JBed PS3 = WIN. ha ha ha. Only a matter of time before free PSN titles...
wink.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1