Gaming Final Fantasy 13-2 DLC

cloudstr1

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Also consider the international version, the art books, various guidebooks, action figures, soundtracks, etc.
That's the standard for most Japanese games.
it has 3 ultimania guides... Are they really necessary?
anyway I think most games are milked lately so maybe I'm a little biased...

Hmm I didn't know it had 3, that does seem a bit much.. But anyway, FF VII was the first of the series to have an 'international' edition. The original JP release was different from the western release as it didn't feature the Superboss' Ruby & Emerald (IIRC) weapons, and there were some quality of life changes brought into the Western release like some changes to the materia system and controls or whatever.. And since then FF VII has also had a movie released off it, an anime OAV, a mobile phone game, Crisis Core etc... So I think it got milked alot more than X did for some reason, and I am pretty sure it is often associated as a 'fan favorite' ^_^

Just thought I'd add that.. OT Though, it would be surprising if Gilgamesh was not added into the game at some point. His theme music would also be a requirement :)
of course VII has been milked a lot more... it's probably the most milked game ever...
well to be fair that was the game that was made final fantasy HUGE (to my knowledge that is) sold a lot more copies than any other final fantasy game and was the 1st final fantasy in 3d (if you get what i mean by that the old 3d not the new one) if any of my info is wrong feel free to put me in my place XD

Etrius

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'd say nobody should be in FF13-2 DLC, because they basically already put a bunch of good characters together in FF Dissidia 1 &2 (they should make that for the ps3 :3)

and does anyone else see similarities between FFX-2 and FFXIII-2...

FFX-2 was about finding tidus because he disappeared..that's exactly the same has FFXIII-2 except they're looking for lightning...and both games have more than one ending

Reactions: 1 person

cloudstr1

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
So just got the new dlc both the outfits and the two new fights and rememberd that I had started a new file so playing though the whole game again debating goting for all the fragments.

cloudstr1

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ok so i'm all upto date with dlc but why is mesh using guns am I the only person would thinks that wrong he sould be using the main swords from the older ff games e.g. butser blade ,the ff8 gun blade and so on just saying.

jrk190

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think that either:

1) They'll make a Final Fantasy XIII-3 to end the story
or
2) They'll release some expensive DLC to end the story

To Be Continued...

Black-Ice

Founder of the Church of Renamon
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I think that either:

1) They'll make a Final Fantasy XIII-3 to end the story
or
2) They'll release some expensive DLC to end the story

To Be Continued...
DLC continuing the story, who would you use?
SERAH DEAD AND LIGHTNING CRYSTAL

Black-Ice

Founder of the Church of Renamon
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom

10_0ARMY

THE *Original* 1 Man Army
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Is this game as tough as FF13 was? Cuz I'm sick of having to have the "perfect" fight style with no mistakes to not get destroyed by a boss in the first game. I'd probably have this game already if the first part wasn't so damn tough (or at least had a difficulty setting so I could put it on noob difficulty :P). As for DLC, I don't think I'd want DLC for a FF game...unless it was an expansion to add more gameplay.

elgarta

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is this game as tough as FF13 was? Cuz I'm sick of having to have the "perfect" fight style with no mistakes to not get destroyed by a boss in the first game. I'd probably have this game already if the first part wasn't so damn tough (or at least had a difficulty setting so I could put it on noob difficulty :P). As for DLC, I don't think I'd want DLC for a FF game...unless it was an expansion to add more gameplay.

The fights are alot more forgiving than in 13, especially considering that you can keep leveling at your own pace. I played through it with only leveling around the time I'd come up to a big boss fight and I managed to make it a bit of a challenge for myself, but even then it was nowhere near 13.. So you might like that.

Some of the Fragment Scope fights against Caius were pretty hard though, and I did have a bit of a hard time against the last boss fights before picking up some really strong monsters ;)

cloudstr1

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Just wondering what anyone thinks about all the dlc we have had to date on ff13-2 i mean i like some of it but am i the only one that finds some dlc battles crazy hard?

Reactions: 1 person

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol