File Structure for Neek2o?

Discussion in 'Wii - Backup Loaders' started by Elliander, Jan 20, 2013.

Jan 20, 2013

File Structure for Neek2o? by Elliander at 5:16 PM (946 Views / 0 Likes) 1 replies

1. Elliander
    OP

Member Elliander GBAtemp Fan

United States
    I am trying to install Neek2o and I can't seem to find any information about WHERE to put the files. I used SNEEK installer to install UNEEK, and I have the forwarder WAD for NEEK2o, but the "revision" files doesn't include any instructions and the Wiki for the downloads page includes no information about it either.

neek2o-rev96 includes the following files:

armboot.bin
    dimodule-sd.elf
    dimodule-usb.elf
    esmodule.elf
    esmodule-sdon.elf
    fsmodule-sd.elf
    fsmodule-usb.elf

And there is also a "bootneek2o.dol" file

With the exception of armboot.bin I do not have any of the other files in either my SD or USB hard drive. The file names of some indicate which drive they go to, but from there I have no idea what to do with them.

It would really help me if someone can give me a complete directory structure of exactly what is needed to run Neek2o. Whenever I try to load the channel as it is now I just get a black screen and nothing happens. I also get a black screen when I try to open bootneek2o.dol through the Multi-Mod Manager.

(Note: I already have a Nand folder and it works with USB Loader GX, and the USB hard drive is naturally inserted correctly. I am just trying to get the DLC to work for EmuNAND games)

EDIT: Now I also get a black screen when trying to load BootMii - which worked perfectly before install UNEEK using the SNEEK Installer and I don't even see a place to open UNEEK with the Homebrew Browser.

2. Elliander
    OP

Member Elliander GBAtemp Fan

United States
    I made some progress. Turns out that the nand folders have to be top level. (which is weird since I thought there was a setting to be able to choose between different EmuNAND) When I moved them it loaded up in just a few minutes. Unfortunately, only the first 4 pages loaded up (is there a way to access more than 4?) and I still don't have an idea about how to get the Neek2o revision files installed.

Also, the Neek2o menu options (by pressing 1) are... a green distorted mess. Can't read them.

I can view the DLC at least which is an improvement, but load times are so slow! Is it supposed to take 5 minutes every time I load it up or go back to the menu from a game?