Homebrew File Manager Wii U?

Aintnowayfam

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sold it as got a gaming PC that was able to emulate every game it had at better resolutions
wish I could do the same but oh well, and also it works! I didn't have to do much but the only problem is that the USB doesn't work but I think its because of the way the Wii u formats it to work with its games.

Reactions: Takokeshi

Sypherone

Gaming Ninja
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
https://apps.fortheusers.org/wiiu/WiiU-Shell
It says updated 07/02/2022. There is also a link to the source, but latest file and sourcecode is from 2018.
This one is actually in WiiU-hb store, but it dont run on my WiiU. Dont know why.... it crashes after start and return immediately back to hblauncher.

Last edited by Sypherone,

V10lator

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
hmm, he said it was last updated this month, so I have no idea what he's talking about.
From the HB store: UPDATED 07/02/2022
The question is just what date format is this? EU? Cause then it's 7. Feb 22. Or US? Cause then it's 2. Jul 22 (so this month).

Sypherone

Gaming Ninja
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Yes it is. They forked them from Wiiu to the switch. "NX Shell is a multi-purpose file manager for the Nintendo Switch"

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
is there a wiiu version that was updated this month? I cannot find such a thing. last I could find was last updated in 2018.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Metoroid0 @ Metoroid0: im more interested in metroid prime 4