Homebrew File Manager Wii U?

Sowden

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey there. I just gave this app a try, and once again, wow the improvements. I see that the copy percentage has been implemented. And the touch features on the Gamepad work! This is great guys. I feel as if my pushing keeps this thing moving, so why not keep the momentium. So the copy percentage is great. Do you think a total percentage could be implemented? Like copy two huge files, and it shows the percentage of both over all? Also it feels like when I load a folder with a lot of files (like the "cores" folder for Retroarch for example) it sits there unable to move and it makes me think it's locked. Do you think you could implament a loading bar for large folders so that it doesn't look like it's frozen? And are reading hard drives and uStealth still on the table? Thanks for your work guys. Your making this app more and more stable and giving me less an less reasons to use WiiXplorer.

Quincy

Your own personal guitarist :3
Trophies
Website
youtek.net
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hey there. I just gave this app a try, and once again, wow the improvements. I see that the copy percentage has been implemented. And the touch features on the Gamepad work! This is great guys. I feel as if my pushing keeps this thing moving, so why not keep the momentium. So the copy percentage is great. Do you think a total percentage could be implemented? Like copy two huge files, and it shows the percentage of both over all? Also it feels like when I load a folder with a lot of files (like the "cores" folder for Retroarch for example) it sits there unable to move and it makes me think it's locked. Do you think you could implament a loading bar for large folders so that it doesn't look like it's frozen? And are reading hard drives and uStealth still on the table? Thanks for your work guys. Your making this app more and more stable and giving me less an less reasons to use WiiXplorer.
Just so you know, pretty much any file explorer on any system will seem 'locked up' when loading directories with tons and tons of files (Windows Explorer, anyone? 🤣)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: LMAO