Homebrew File for getting all the badges in Badge Arcade?

dubbz82

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nintendo CANNOT CHECK ON YOUR LOCAL FILES.

Incorrect. I'm sure they could, they simply haven't started doing so yet. They DID do this with the wii to try and check for (and block) homebrew channel back in the day, so they certainly have the knowledge.

Ichigo1000

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Incorrect. I'm sure they could, they simply haven't started doing so yet. They DID do this with the wii to try and check for (and block) homebrew channel back in the day, so they certainly have the knowledge.
They can't. All they can do is give you a firmware update to patch those exploits. Scanning your system would also be an invasion of privacy. If it was as easy as that, there is no reason Nintendo won't do anything since 3DS piracy became a thing. Why bother try to ban people online when they can do better? Why put all that effort for a 3DS game cart revision to block Sky3DS from working on newer games?

As for the Wii, yes, they tried to block homebrew. On newer firmwares... which is the exact same for the 3DS. Did they ban people on Wii? I don't think so. They only attempted to patch it, and guess what? Homebrew still exists on the Wii.

And you just revived a dead thread :/

Last edited by Ichigo1000,
Reactions: Stardust3033

DevilzCY

Trophies
XP
Country
After merging the file, can you still download and play the badge arcade game and collect uncollected badges? Like pokemon badges for example?

SkylarTheNerd

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes, i have, which is why i made a thread. All the links i google links to the same one drive link. A fellow member sent me his file so it's all good :)

Seems like this thread is dead, but if there's any chance anyone else is viewing this, I'd like to know if there's an updated file, so I too can put badges on my O3DS??

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Seems like this thread is dead, but if there's any chance anyone else is viewing this, I'd like to know if there's an updated file, so I too can put badges on my O3DS??
Official Nintendo badges can't be shared or linked here due to copyright reasons. Something as simply as png images can do that. Custom and user made badges can be found here: https://gbatemp.net/threads/nintendo-badge-arcade-badges-collection.405667/

If you're specifically looking for the Nintendo ones, you have to look elsewhere, like that iso site.

Edit: apparently, the first listed thread has nintendo badges... I dunno where images fall under fair use laws.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: never had one before that, and never had one since