Gaming Fifa12

BillyBoy32

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi everyone, has anybody else had probelms playing fifa12 the pal version on there softmodded wii?.It loads up fine, but half way through a match a sign comes up saying my wii battery is flat on my control, the battery has been fully charged though, and i can,t get that message off the screen, can anyone advise, is there some kind of bug in the game?

camurso_

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
You actually play fifa12 for wii?
blink.gif

siliconmessiah

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Rockstar said:
camurso_ said:
blink.gif
Yeah it is shit

It´s not shit.
It´s the best FIFA for wii ever made - and a bug free career mode!!

Finally we have:
Sending scouts to find talents
Club Upgrades
A real budget with money and a good transfer market - and you can´t buy the best players if your club has a bad ranking.
Ability to train your players
Job offers/Job applications

It has no WI-FI, but as a single player/manager game. It´s the best that the wii has to offer, and I have played a couple of seasons already!

Satangel

BEAST
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
siliconmessiah said:
Rockstar said:
camurso_ said:
blink.gif
Yeah it is shit

It´s not shit.
It´s the best FIFA for wii ever made - and a bug free career mode!!

Finally we have:
Sending scouts to find talents
Club Upgrades
A real budget with money and a good transfer market - and you can´t buy the best players if your club has a bad ranking.
Ability to train your players
Job offers/Job applications

It has no WI-FI, but as a single player/manager game. It´s the best that the wii has to offer, and I have played a couple of seasons already!
Nice work by EA, didn't know they really updated the Career mode for Wii!

I have to disagree though about it being the best Singleplayer game the Wii has to offer because I really like the Champions Road (I think that was the name) of the PES Wii games.
Not to mention the PES games have Wi-Fi and an overall MUCH better gameplay form.

Champions Road is really entertaining and kept me going for 100's of hours. It's just as addictive as the Career mode in FIFA, really.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Ok good chatting, I'm off to the bar, to shoot some pool, nighty night. +1