tehnoobshow

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Fifa 11 or Pes 2011...you decide which is best and give your opinions

I'm slightly more drawn to Fifa because of all the features and quality of the game play and the graphics.

So please give your opinions and don't forget to state why.

Thanks

yay.gif

rockstar99

Hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I actually prefer FIFA over PES on everything except Wii because FIFA seems smoother on PC, 360, PSP and PS3 but on the other hand PES gives you way more control over the game, so they both have their merits.On PS3 since thats the section its in I would go for FIFA but on the Wii I prefer PES alot, FIFA also added great new modes like Be A Keeper which was a big add on unlike PEs's online master league which is good but not exactly a new feature as master league was already there, graphics during match is better in FIFA but PES has better faces and celebrations. Commentary is better on FIFA too.So...
FIFA>PES
PES On Wii>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>FIFA On Wii

EDIT:Why FIFA 10 vs PES 2011, why not FIFA 11?

Costello

Headmaster
Administrator
Trophies
XP
I just tried PES 2011 on the PC and:

1) they have set up some kind of new diagonal camera, its really horrible, and you can't even revert back to the old camera styles!
(on the PC you can use an unofficial patch to get old cameras back but its a pain in the ass to do)

2) the English premier league still has missing licenses- most teams have crappy names and all

3) it doesnt work properly (way too slow) on my gfx card which is basic but yet new.

4) i didn't enjoy playing at all.

tehnoobshow

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I disagree.....I think PES needs alot more to be able to compete with Fifa and plus there isn't anything that
makes PES different from Fifa.

P.S
My comments are not biased as I have both PES 2011 and Fifa 11 and play them both regularly

ThePowerOutage

The Lord of the Flyes
Trophies
XP
Country
I prefer the game play in PES bu don't like the fact they don' have licensing so I use the Patch, easy to install on wii but a pain in the ass on PS3. I dont know if here is one for '11 yet.
Personally I'd go for PES, but that's just my preference. I any of your mates have them, play on them and see which you prefer

ZPE

Trophies
Website
zpte.wordpress.com
XP
Country
All down to preference but I love the Master League mode so it's always PES for me. PES 2011 has it's faults (camera, online lag, silly player cursor problems etc) but it's still great.

thegame07

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Fifa 11 by miles. There is a patch out for PES 11 if you have a jailbroken ps3 to fix all the team but It seems you don't.

I used to like pro evo better but it's fell behind Fifa. Pro hasn't improved much over the years and this year is no different, Fifa on the other hand keeps improving as the years go on and Fifa 11 is even better than 10, that's quite an accomplishment

Lubbo

GBAtemp Veteran Resurgence
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
well i own fifa 11 and have played PES 11 and personally i prefer fifa, a lot of people just prefer what they are used to playing, and depending on the console like i much prefer PES on wii than fifa on wii

tehnoobshow

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Lubbo said:
well i own fifa 11 and have played PES 11 and personally i prefer fifa, a lot of people just prefer what they are used to playing, and depending on the console like i much prefer PES on wii than fifa on wii
Meh PES just seem kinda shitty to me in general (just my opinion).
Fifa is the opposite.

ThatDudeWithTheFood

TRIANGLEZ
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
PES on PC is always better than Fifa on PC but on consoles fifa dominates by miles

Master Leauge is much better than MM imo though but lack of liscenced teams makes the game unplayable for me

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nut on the hill