Hacking Fieldrunners problem

Justinde75

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I did everything that the guide said, and after the transfer I started fieldrunners and the save isn't there. Is there ANY way on how I could make it work?

Akira

I'm not a SHRIMP!!!!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Did you used the source SD card on the target system afterwards? Because if you didn't then the DSIware(Field Runners) won't be transfered to the target systems NAND. That's what happened to me the first time and that's the only reason I can think of.

Akira

I'm not a SHRIMP!!!!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i tried both
The target system is gonna ask you to use the source system's SD card while setting it up. If you did miss it or didnt move your DSIware from source SD to target systems NAND then you have to wait for another 7 days to do it again. Putting the source SD card on the target system now wont make a difference since you have to do it while the system transfer set up on the target system is still running.

Here take a look at this video to see what I'm talking about:

Justinde75

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
The target system is gonna ask you to use the source system's SD card while setting it up. If you did miss it or didnt move your DSIware from source SD to target systems NAND then you have to wait for another 7 days to do it again. Putting the source SD card on the target system now wont make a difference since you have to do it while the system transfer set up on the target system is still running.

Here take a look at this video to see what I'm talking about:

I can't, since I did it from an o3ds to a n3ds...

Akira

I'm not a SHRIMP!!!!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can't, since I did it from an o3ds to a n3ds...
Actually, If you read the instructions(Which i guess you didnt :D) that the 3DS flashed on your screen before hitting the blue "Transfer" button, you will know that you have to, after the transfer, copy/back up the source sd cards files to a PC(along with two more options I think) then transfer it into the micro sd card that the target system(N3DS) will be using. I tried transferring an o3ds to n3ds to so I know.

Justinde75

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Actually, If you read the instructions(Which i guess you didnt :D) that the 3DS flashed on your screen before hitting the blue "Transfer" button, you will know that you have to, after the transfer, copy/back up the source sd cards files to a PC(along with two more options I think) then transfer it into the micro sd card that the target system(N3DS) will be using. I tried transferring an o3ds to n3ds to so I know.
I did it over the wireless option.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Or Genesis.