Hacking Fieldrunners doesn't show up after system transfer

Justinde75

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I tried to do the dsi downgrade, and after a really long time it did everything, then I started the 3ds up and I didn't see fieldrunners everywhere. Can anybody help?

CitizenSnips

a seldom-used crab named Lucky
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
sorry to bump this but I am also having this problem. I did actually buy the game before i did the transfer and now it's not on the home menu for the target system. neither are any of the other titles like steeldiver

CitizenSnips

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
also i checked and it says i never purchased it before. and fbi is installed into health and safety, so the transfer did that, but it won't run most likely because i am not running cfw

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

i'm afraid i'll probably have to wait seven days, when the target 3ds rebooted into system transfer it gave me an error and sent me to the home menu, so i think if i didn't get that error it would have done it correctly. idk what to do now

Last edited by CitizenSnips,

Rioluwott

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
also i checked and it says i never purchased it before. and fbi is installed into health and safety, so the transfer did that, but it won't run most likely because i am not running cfw

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

i'm afraid i'll probably have to wait seven days, when the target 3ds rebooted into system transfer it gave me an error and sent me to the home menu, so i think if i didn't get that error it would have done it correctly. idk what to do now
i got that error like 2 weeks ago i had to system transfer again to install the exploit and im going to try again tomorrow
you have to log in into the nnid on the target system and sytem transfer again
i hope its not a n3ds and o3ds
does anyone know why?
were you using emunand?

CitizenSnips

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i got that error like 2 weeks ago i had to system transfer again to install the exploit and im going to try again tomorrow
you have to log in into the nnid on the target system and sytem transfer again
i hope its not a n3ds and o3ds
does anyone know why?
were you using emunand?
it was 2 2ds's ... the source one is 11.1 a9lh sysnand and target was unhaxxed 11.1 2ds
also i don't quite understand where to go from here... if i wait the seven days and try to system transfer, would i have to transfer back to the source 2ds or would it finish the transfer i tried to do previously?

Last edited by CitizenSnips,

DocKlokMan

Plugin Dev
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Did the SD card files transfer over from the hacked 3DS to the target 3DS? Also, did you ever run TIKdevil on the hacked 3DS?

Rioluwott

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
it was 2 2ds's ... the source one is 11.1 a9lh sysnand and target was unhaxxed 11.1 2ds
also i don't quite understand where to go from here... if i wait the seven days and try to system transfer, would i have to transfer back to the source 2ds or would it finish the transfer i tried to do previously?
you have to do system transfer 2 times i hate to wait
mine was a 3ds xl to a 2ds

CitizenSnips

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
after it did some local transferring stuff the target 3ds rebooted into system transfer, which then spewed the error and went to home menu, never asked to transfer sd files, so i just plugged in my source 3ds' sd card and here i am. also no i didn't run tikdevil

Rioluwott

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Did the SD card files transfer over from the hacked 3DS to the target 3DS? Also, did you ever run TIKdevil on the hacked 3DS?
i ran tikishop something like that
does it affect it and how can i fix it?
i tried using tikiclean before system transfer

DocKlokMan

Plugin Dev
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
tikShop is a fork of TIKdevil. It installs tickets to your 3DS so that you can download content from the eShop without buying it. If you had the Fieldrunners ticket installed when you bought Fieldrunners, then that TikShop ticket won't system transfer over. You can use FBI to delete Fieldrunners and it will delete the ticket too. Then get it from the eShop again to install a good, transferable ticket.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: lol