DeltaBurnt

I'm bored
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
It was to be expected that the Xbox version would have some downsides to it.

But really, does it matter how a game looks on one versus the other? Can't we just all be happy and have good discussions about how good the GAMES are instead of the consoles? It seems people forget that video game industry is for the games more than the consoles themselves.

SPH73

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This sounds like all that "superior version" viral marketing that went on during the lead up to GTA IV.

Jaems

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
No, I'm pretty sure that Sony paid Eurogamer a lot of money to tell people that the PS3's was better.

But in actuality, the Xbox 360's is better because Sony can't ever be better ever at all because I hate them and I only own an Xbox because I can't afford a PS3.

When a website says the Xbox 360 version is better, however, it must be 100% true because Microsoft is the coolest and Sony is the gayest.

Ryukouki

See you later, guys.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dude. Just yaddap. All systems are great, they also each have cons. Your statement = false. What evidence could you possibly have to back that statement?

XXLANCEXX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Jaems said:
No, I'm pretty sure that Sony paid Eurogamer a lot of money to tell people that the PS3's was better.

But in actuality, the Xbox 360's is better because Sony can't ever be better ever at all because I hate them and I only own an Xbox because I can't afford a PS3.

When a website says the Xbox 360 version is better, however, it must be 100% true because Microsoft is the coolest and Sony is the gayest.

Your Soo Damn Delusional
alot of people even say its should not made for the damn 360
i love both systems come on dont worship the xbox like its the
best damn system
FYI TECNOBUFFALO CONFIRMED THAT FFXIII SHOULD BE ONLY ON PS3
Thats why you 360 fanboys arent getting Versus XIII because the damn system cant
run the game

granville

GBAtemp Goat
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ryukouki said:
Dude. Just yaddap. All systems are great, they also each have cons. Your statement = false. What evidence could you possibly have to back that statement?
Though it doesn't always work so well over text, i'm 95% sure that was sarcasm.
rofl2.gif

XXLANCEXX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
XXLANCEXX said:
Jaems said:

Your Soo Damn Delusional
alot of people even say its should not made for the damn 360
i love both systems come on dont worship the xbox like its the
best damn system
FYI TECNOBUFFALO CONFIRMED THAT FFXIII SHOULD BE ONLY ON PS3
Thats why you 360 fanboys arent getting Versus XIII because the damn system cant
run the game

well also its a PS3 Exclusive forgot that also
Man 360 fanboys make me mad lol

Posts merged

ohmy.gif
excl.gif
didnt see scarcasim lol
but that one guy didnt know what the hell he was talking about

SPH73

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
XXLANCEXX said:

GTAIV was 720p on 360 and 640p on PS3.

A number of other multiconsole games were the same way. (Ghostbusters, Bayonetta, etc)

Each system has its own strengths. Most multiconsole games look best on 360. So its good to see PS3 get a superior version for a change.

But hey, look at me. Answering your posts as if you're not really a joke account created to cause trouble.

Hey, that's my job!

Splych

GBAtemp's Lurker
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I could see fanboys coming in this thread... I pre-ordered FFXIII. I most likely won't notice a difference or any performance issues. All i know is that once I see the slightest bit of lag, my hopes will go down.

quepaso

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
geminisama said:
I don't really care if it doesn't look as good as the PS3 version, what I do care about is a smooth game. Performance > Visuals, imo. :/

The 360 one has tons of times where the framerate dips into the low teens or less. Im in the middle of disc 2 and its happened to me 10+ times so far. Performance is ok most of the time, but im sure the PS3 one is better regardless of what digital foundry tells you.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Jayro @ Jayro: Thanks for that bundle, I had the games already but got all the DLC for them for just $5. What a... +1