Gaming FFIV Collection for 3DS - A "what if".

DJ91990

Grookey Gang!
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
I don't know if I would buy FFIV Collection if it was released on the 3DS, there are a number of factors that may sway me into buying it or not.

1) If it uses a graphically enhanced version of the FFIV Remake engine that was used in FFIV for the DS. In case everyone forgot, Final Fantasy IV was released on the DS as a remake. The screenshots from the PSP FFIV Collection seem to be HD versions of the SNES game.

2)If the After Years has the DLC on the cart and does not require any additional purchases as well for running on a graphically enhanced version of the FFIV Remake engine.

3)If it is in 3D (It is on the 3DS after all!)

4)If it was fairly priced. (If it is $50.00 then it better be a dang good remake!)

BONUS: If this condition is met; I will more than likely buy this game:
5) If it had Chrono Trigger using an 3D, graphically enhanced version of the FFIV engine, now that would be cool.

But overall, I think I would rather save my money and just play FFIV on the DS or a SNES Emulator, and I already have The After Years on the Wii (.wad installation of course.) so I don't think I would buy it after all.

Janthran

Solarian
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Reactions: 1 person

emigre

Deck head
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Personally I would prefer to see Square Enix destroy itself in an orgy of blood and fire.
What do you have against Square Enix?

I am not particularly fond of low quality developers.
Dragon Quest IX is one of the best DS games I have ever played.

Dragon Quest IX is dull like every other Dragon Quest game in the world.

Also Dragon Quest IX was developed by Level 5.

Reactions: 4 people

EZ-Megaman

Likeanator
Trophies
XP
Country
Personally I would prefer to see Square Enix destroy itself in an orgy of blood and fire.
What do you have against Square Enix?
I know that you aren't talking to me, but since Squaresoft merged with Enix, the company has been going downhill. It could be because there isn't any more competition between those companies, or it could be because the people who worked on thier older games went to different companies. (Monolith soft being the main company they went to, but the creator of FF also left Square and created Mistwalker.)
I just feel as if the best that Square Enix could do is create remakes of their good games.
Anyway, I would prefer if another Final Fantasy game were to be remade. FF4 is definitely one of my favourites, but it's been ported and remade to death now. All of this milking is getting stale.

Ace Overclocked

My CPU's hot but my core runs cold.
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy

gamefan5

Kid Icarus Uprising connoiseur
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Reactions: 1 person

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
No.
No more FFIV, enough is enough. It's not like it's one of those Final Fantasies that didn't leave Japan (it was 2 in America), so it's not like no one got the chance to play it. But now it has been ported, remastered, and other shit to death.
Squire Enix needs to stop porting/enhancing their old games already and actually start working on new ones.

Reactions: 5 people

Yatashi Strife

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As much as i love Final fantasy 4 (my first final fantasy) i don't want to pay 40$+ for another remake that would probably be nothing different from the past remakes. i would rather have a brand new final fantasy on 3ds. that would be awesome!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYZD7ykz9aQ