DANTENDO

I Won year sub Edge mag 1996 hot topic digitiser
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
IMG_20191130_113227.jpg

Let's talk ff7 remake - will you be buying it - are you happy with what you've seen so far re battle system - hav you played the original or if not does this game still interest you and at end of part 1 what scene do you think the game will end at

Reactions: wiired24

wiired24

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
All I know is that I've taken Paid time off of work for the release of FF7 Remake. Am I excited? Hell Yes I'm excited. I cannot describe how much this game means to myself and millions of others around the globe. I was skeptical at first that Square was going to be able to do justice to the legacy of Final Fantasy 7 but boy was I wrong, and I'm glad I was. The FFVII Remake Project has continued to blow my mind time and time again and I'm very much looking forward to playing Part 1 when it drops March of 2020.

Reactions: DANTENDO

wiired24

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Y'Know, I almost got excited for a minute but then realized we weren't talking about a Xenogears remake:unsure:.

And yes it's episodic. It's been confirmed that each game will have enough content equal to a full final fantasy game. Hell the first part comes on 2 Blu Ray Discs alone. There's plenty of content to seek your teeth into.

Last edited by wiired24,

Ducky123

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
I know this is unrelated, but it's a shame that PAL regions got the same cover as the NTSC version.
Where's our good old white cover with only the logo? :( So much cooler.

DANTENDO

I Won year sub Edge mag 1996 hot topic digitiser
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
It is related :D yeh I think we all remba the other box art and mayb they should print both so we can choose

Kwyjor

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I gave up on getting hyped for games long ago. Why on Earth would you buy a game at launch instead of waiting a few weeks or months for it to go on sale? By then a whole bunch of release-day bugs will probably be patched out too – assuming it didn't turn out to be a completely irredeemable piece of crap. I'm sure we all have enormous backlogs of perfectly excellent unplayed games at this point.

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
View attachment 188412
Let's talk ff7 remake - will you be buying it - are you happy with what you've seen so far re battle system - hav you played the original or if not does this game still interest you and at end of part 1 what scene do you think the game will end at

Nah. Not too excite because it will be there and No.. I am not buying it. No rush at all. It will be cheaper in a year or so. I will wait. :)

Reactions: Kwyjor

Deleted member 506316

100% Shit, 0% Post
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Y'Know, I almost got excited for a minute but then realized we weren't talking about a Xenogears remake:unsure:.

And yes it's episodic. It's been confirmed that each game will have enough content equal to a full final fantasy game. Hell the first part comes on 2 Blu Ray Discs alone. There's plenty of content to seek your teeth into.
2 BLURAY DISCS FOR PART 1? WHEN IT COMES OUT ON PC, THE WHOLE GAME IS GONNA HELP ME FILL UP MY 10 TB HDD.

Reactions: wiired24

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: The only CoD game I played that I truly enjoyed was Black Ops 1, and only the single player...