Gaming FF3 Onion Knight

Bongloads

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Uzbekistan
Mkay, I've unlocked the Onion Knight and used it for 10 job levels. There is obviously some great features of this job, and as well there are MAJOR hinderances. At this point in the game (level 33, 25hrs), the job is pretty much useless. I won't give away too many details, as most of you don't have it unlocked yet - but for those that do :

What stat's are increased when using the Onion Knight, and at what rate? Like Vitality, Mind, etc. And moreover, do they boost as you progress thru general levels, or from job levels? (As I've seen NO increases in anything except MP in the first 10 job levelings and a single normal levelup) Again, the job is completely worthless until some stat increases take place, so it's pretty imperative to know which will improve so that one may strategically level up an Onion Knight to a useable level as quickly as possible.

TIA

rolandcs

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country

Bongloads

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Uzbekistan
For crying out loud : which "level"?!? Job level or General level? There's a world of difference.

Plz do not respond if you do not understand English
blink.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Not sure why, every other N64 game just runs fine with all kinds of enhancements but noooo KI... +1