FF3 Onion Knight

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by Bongloads, Nov 23, 2006.

Nov 23, 2006

FF3 Onion Knight by Bongloads at 7:43 AM (1,423 Views / 0 Likes) 7 replies

1. Bongloads
    OP

Newcomer Bongloads Member

Uzbekistan
    Mkay, I've unlocked the Onion Knight and used it for 10 job levels. There is obviously some great features of this job, and as well there are MAJOR hinderances. At this point in the game (level 33, 25hrs), the job is pretty much useless. I won't give away too many details, as most of you don't have it unlocked yet - but for those that do :

What stat's are increased when using the Onion Knight, and at what rate? Like Vitality, Mind, etc. And moreover, do they boost as you progress thru general levels, or from job levels? (As I've seen NO increases in anything except MP in the first 10 job levelings and a single normal levelup) Again, the job is completely worthless until some stat increases take place, so it's pretty imperative to know which will improve so that one may strategically level up an Onion Knight to a useable level as quickly as possible.

TIA

2. chcukychu

Newcomer chcukychu Newbie

OnK is usless up to lvl 94, after that (from 94-99lvl) it has outrages stats...

3. Bongloads
    OP

Uzbekistan

Okay, before anyone else starts replying in cryptic messages : PLZ DIFFERENTIATE BETWEEN JOB LEVEL AND ACTUAL LEVEL.

4. rolandcs

Newcomer rolandcs Newbie

Australia
    Onion Knight is an end-game job, you need to be a high level for it to be any good.

5. Bongloads
    OP

Uzbekistan
    For crying out loud : which "level"?!? Job level or General level? There's a world of difference.

Plz do not respond if you do not understand English [​IMG]

6. chcukychu

Newcomer chcukychu Newbie

generel lvl ....

7. MrLucky

Newcomer MrLucky Member

United Kingdom
    Heh, all my stats are 99 and all characters Job Level/Level 99 and all got 9999/9999 HP.

8. tama_mog

Member tama_mog Kupo

United States
    wow, let's all brag about the ability to use a save editor...sad.