Giga_Gaia

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Slyakin said:
Giga_Gaia said:
Slyakin said:
I had the same problem, but if you haven't pre-ordered either, just get Soul Silver first. XBOX and PS3 games are crazy expensive at release, and chances are a person who has not pre-ordered a game like FF13 will not find one in stores for a while. Of course, that's what happens where I live. Besides, Soul Silver is 35 dollars at release, and I would just wait for FF13's price to drop. You can wait for a FF game, right?

Like Pokemon, stores probably receive a huge amount of final fantasy games.

As for me, I preordered FFXIII and I will pirate both pokemon games, since obviously, the pokewalker is totally useless, since it doesn't offer any pokemons or stuff you can't get elsewhere.

But first, this week, I will get my copy of White Knight Chronicles on PS3, then next week is Star Ocean the Last Hope International.
I hope that they will include something worthwhile in the Pokewalker... I pre-ordered Pokemon Soulsilver, by the way. Call me a kid, but Johto was my favorite region in Pokemon. Besides, I can wait a month or two to buy a copy of FF13. Or... I could splurge my money and buy both...

The only thing the pokewalker offer are items and stuffs like that. It doesn't offer pokemons and if it is does, you can get them elsewhere.

If you're actually hpoing to get event-only legendary pokemon with the pokewalker, It's better that I crush your hope now, because, there is no event-only pokemons in there. You want them, you go to the events or use pokesav to make the mystery gift guy give you the items, which makes the pokemon as legit as if you went to the event.

Events are stupid, first, the events are not at a lot of locations and second, they introduced wi-fi, but seriously, they don't use it a lot.

Overlord Nadrian

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
alidsl said:
I'd get FF13, the pokewalker = gimmick
It might be a gimmick, but if you're a real Pokémon fan like me, you want it badly
tongue.gif
Also, you won't be able to get one later on if you might change your mind, maybe you will, but you can't use it with the ROM anyways D:

alidsl

I am now a lurker
Trophies
XP
Country
I was a ninty fanboy but I still didn't want a DSi

but yeah the pokewalker looks nice but why not get Pokemon later as you can pirate the US version and get it later

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Metoroid0 @ Metoroid0: im more interested in metroid prime 4