Few Questions

Discussion in 'PSP - Games & Content' started by MLRX, Jul 22, 2010.

Jul 22, 2010

Few Questions by MLRX at 11:17 PM (618 Views / 0 Likes) 4 replies

1. MLRX
    OP

Member MLRX GBAtemp Fan

United States
    Hey, I have just a few questions.

-In GoTube (or Ultimate pspTube) how do you browse videos. I press cross on "site" in the side menu but it does nothing [​IMG]

-When trying to use a ripkit there are ones that come with an "original.iso" to patch and then move over to the iso that your trying to rip and there are ones where you use the ripkit on the iso your trying to rip. I've used the first kind on Little Big Planet and it worked just fine and did what it said it would do, but when I'm trying to do the second kind it keeps on saying that the md5 hash isn't the same as the original. I'm using it on a clean iso and the right country version of the game and it says that. People say that I have to re-save the iso (I didn't save it in the first place but ok..) so I do it but that does nothing [​IMG] what am I doing wrong?

2. Rydian

Member Rydian Resident Furvertâ„¢

Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
    United States
    Press Select in gotube to switch modes/sites. Yeah, that one had me stumped until I made a thread here.

After you press Select enough times so that the site you want to view is in the upper-left corner, press O to bring up the text thing, type in your search and press Start, then wait.

On the results press X to play a video (or you can use the /\ menu to save it), and use L/R to go back and forward a page in the results.

When playing a video, press [] to toggle display modes (widescreen/fullscreen/menu).

When out in the woods, do not wipe your butt with a wild shunk.

3. MLRX
    OP

Member MLRX GBAtemp Fan

United States
    thank you so much. ok that solves that problem. how about the second question?...

anybody? [​IMG]

4. wrettcaughn

Member wrettcaughn Misunderstood Moral Elitist

United States
    if your md5 doesn't match than either yours or the ripkit creator's isos are not "perfect". by re-save I'm sure they mean open the iso with UMDGEN or similar program and "save as" iso without touching anything.

5. MLRX
    OP

Member MLRX GBAtemp Fan

United States
    i guess il just learn to make my own ripkits

wish me luck [​IMG]