ROM Hack FEFTwiddler - Fire Emblem Fates Save Editor

Dylos

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I saw whitewolf8's post with this link attached to it (https://imgur.com/a/4cceB) with all their knowledge on editing whatever unit with FEFTwiddler's in-app hex editor (Primarily Avatar), but I was wondering if anybody knows if you can edit facial features (i.e. face tattoo, scar, bandage, etc.) build, and face type using it and if so, where? I'm trying to edit bond units specifically so I can change those tattoos to something else. Thanks in advance!
Search this thread, I made a post awhile ago where I labeled each part of the avatar customization. However you may lose an alternate class option if you mess with a bond unit.
Edit:
rawendblock-jpg.49139

Last edited by Dylos,

SuperIb

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
oh wow I'd made quite a few more mistakes with that than I'd originally imagined, well um... Hopefully with this there are less mistakes, also, yeah, new stuff.
Enjoy obsessing over character creation?
rap3oAW.jpg

...feel free to call me an idiot if something is wrong somewhere, eep.

Search this thread, I made a post awhile ago where I labeled each part of the avatar customization. However you may lose an alternate class option if you mess with a bond unit.
Edit:
rawendblock-jpg.49139

Thank you both so much! This is super helpful! (Also yeah, I love playing with character customization xD)

EDIT: Hey I've got a question - is there a way to edit personal skills using this mini hex editor, or would I need to use something like HxD? (prays for mini hex-editor)

Last edited by SuperIb,

SuperIb

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does anybody have any bond units they could upload? I'm trying to get a bunch since I want to do a Bond-unit only "soul link nuzlocke-esque" playthrough of Lunatic Conquest with my friend, and we wanted to use bond units to serve as replacement units due to personal skills and customization. So getting more would be helpful. (Especially since I have bad luck getting them ;-; )

Also, does putting Bond Units as Kitsune or whatever not get you shadowbanned? Because I haven't had any problems at all with it. I put that unit in a wifi team and played just fine. Anywho, thanks in advance!

Last edited by SuperIb,

Omegablu

We shall not yield to the Kingdom of Nohr!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hi
is there any way that you can give units the special visual effects that rinka, awawa/flora and fuuga have via this save editor?
Kind of, that's tied to their personal skill. You'd have to equip one of their personal skills as a normal skill. Note that this will shadowban you if you use the unit online.

Laith K

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So i'm sure you guys know that Xander and Ryoma have unique models for their paladin and swordmaster classes. Is there anyway I could get said models for my avatar's paladin and swordmaster reclasses via hex editing or other methods?

thane98

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So i'm sure you guys know that Xander and Ryoma have unique models for their paladin and swordmaster classes. Is there anyway I could get said models for my avatar's paladin and swordmaster reclasses via hex editing or other methods?
As far as I know, that's defined through unit AIDs, so there's no way to give a unit unique models through save editing. ROM hacking's the only way.

Laith K

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As far as I know, that's defined through unit AIDs, so there's no way to give a unit unique models through save editing. ROM hacking's the only way.
Ah shit. Well, time to learn how to romhack i guess ¯\_(ツ)_/¯. I dream of an America where death chaos and omegablue release open source fates rom/ram hacking tools and tutorials to the public

Last edited by Laith K,

Relic Song

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ah shit. Well, time to learn how to romhack i guess ¯\_(ツ)_/¯. I dream of an America where death chaos and omegablue release open source fates rom/ram hacking tools and tutorials to the public
...oh okay. D:
Well, I dream of a WORLD where deathchaos25 and Omegablu have released open source rom hacking tools and tutorials to the public. No ROMs, I'd rather build/rebuild them myself.
On another note, has anyone bothered compiling a file full of every single Kana from each parent combination? That'd be useful to me since I love having twin Kanas but don't want to just import an OP one from an older file and edit it, since lowering their stats from max to basic always seems to shadowban my file. That way, I can just import a Kana and change the hair colour to match my file.

Omegablu

We shall not yield to the Kingdom of Nohr!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, about those tools. All I use usually is a hex editor, ctrtool, makerom, FEAT, and batchlz77 which are all available for anyone to use. And for a tutorial, Deathchaos has a thread with a bunch of info on romhacking.

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I should give that a try! The master branch always treated Custom DLC characters weirdly!
Just be warned that the only thing you can't edit with my version on the characters is their stats because they have no stats in the code. I need Omegablu and DeathChaos to send me that info.

KuroKitsune

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Just be warned that the only thing you can't edit with my version on the characters is their stats because they have no stats in the code. I need Omegablu and DeathChaos to send me that info.
That shouldn't be a problem, in the old days, I just tinkered with capping the stats and it automatically calculated it for me despite not being able to access them.

Laith K

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I released a version of FEFTwiddler that supports the Custom DLC characters that Dylos, DeathChaos25, and Omegablu made.
What are dylos's custom character's?. Can you please link me to his page?
Also, can you link me to your version of FEFTwiddler?

Last edited by Laith K,

SuperIb

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh, I feel dumb. I didn't realize that changing a Bond Unit's ID to another Bond Unit ID (Or any unit, I assume) would change their personal skill to the one of that ID. I feel dumb. xI

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo