ROM Hack FEFTwiddler - Fire Emblem Fates Save Editor

Soralis

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I did not, I kinda left quickly but I will do tomorrow, I obtained your card so I will visit. Though I do think I gave you an accessory

BTW, i'm not easy win on my castle, I try to be really challenging without abusing of stats. (My stats are ALMOST all between 45 to 50).

EmblemCrossing

That Towel!Niles Cosplayer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can someone confirm if the "Dark Crown" is obtainable because I somehow managed to get Garons Crown

i know I have it on my conquest file, but that was a result of the swimsuits I had being erased in the US version, so they changed to the crown after I imported it.

EmblemCrossing

That Towel!Niles Cosplayer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Last edited by EmblemCrossing,

ToxicHD345

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know. I'm just saying. It's an option to select that accessory in the editor so I assume it's possible to obtain it somehow.
What I did was I recruited my Friends default Male Corrin turned him into a maid I gave him Maids Band, Dark rim shades the one on the bottom and I gave him a regular bath robe and that's how I got the crown

KuroKitsune

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Oi I mean stat caps, I keep saying statue because thats where they come from. I was playing around with them on my Ike, and got shadowbanned once. Since the only changes I made were to the stat caps, it make sense that it was there. Keep in mind that this wasn't unreasonable sky high caps, but basically the max you can get with all Rev statues + Avatar Boon + Avatar Child Bane +.

Thunder Kai

#TeamRem
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oi I mean stat caps, I keep saying statue because thats where they come from. I was playing around with them on my Ike, and got shadowbanned once. Since the only changes I made were to the stat caps, it make sense that it was there. Keep in mind that this wasn't unreasonable sky high caps, but basically the max you can get with all Rev statues + Avatar Boon + Avatar Child Bane +.
At first, i change both of them to the same number

KuroKitsune

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
At first, i change both of them to the same number
Not sure if it'll fix it for you, but I removed the first set (first 8 of 16) on my Ike and shadowban was lifted.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

@KunoichiZ I dug my old old post on location of Avatar Boon/Bane/Talent. Only offsets though

Avatar Boon/Bane/Talent in the hex editor is in the RawEndBlock section Values 10A -10C (05-07 for M/F!Kana )

While Im at it: Vallite effect bit as found by @whitewolf8

KEasSoA.jpg

Found it~
gIL0ycR.jpg

You can also do the opposite to make anyone a Vallite warrior.
Kg6buN2.jpg

Reactions: KunoichiZ

Thunder Kai

#TeamRem
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not sure if it'll fix it for you, but I removed the first set (first 8 of 16) on my Ike and shadowban was lifted.

@KunoichiZ I dug my old old post on location of Avatar Boon/Bane/Talent. Only offsets though

Avatar Boon/Bane/Talent in the hex editor is in the RawEndBlock section Values 10A -10C (05-07 for M/F!Kana )

While Im at it: Vallite effect bit as found by @whitewolf8
What should i put as the caps?

whitewolf8

Resident Lunatic
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
eh, may as well put this up here while we wait for all of this to be organised properly.
This is all of my current knowledge on save hacking stuff, well, of what I can recall anyway.
https://imgur.com/a/4cceB
Random notes~
that 18 and 2A in the second screen, after the Father ID I have set down, I think that's the Father/Mother ID for them, for like, taking a 3rd gen Kana into account, like I have here. Same would probably be true for Mother (The FF FF FF FF part of it)

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
eh, may as well put this up here while we wait for all of this to be organised properly.
This is all of my current knowledge on save hacking stuff, well, of what I can recall anyway.
https://imgur.com/a/4cceB
Random notes~
that 18 and 2A in the second screen, after the Father ID I have set down, I think that's the Father/Mother ID for them, for like, taking a 3rd gen Kana into account, like I have here. Same would probably be true for Mother (The FF FF FF FF part of it)
I do want to point out that the block for the hair accesorry in that picture isn't for the accessories. The accessories are in the top row (00) of RawBlock3, 05-08 column headings.

Zyteus

Dredgen
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I love this! i have been using for a about a week now and it works like a charm! I do have a question though. Would it be possible to have a feature that completely fills up the convoy? Like put 99 of every item?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    DinohScene @ DinohScene: Anyone dumb enough to get banned for spouting profanity deserves it.