ROM Hack FEFTwiddler - Fire Emblem Fates Save Editor

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
like parent of some kids, S-rank support, etc?
Parents is done by hex editing (no, I don't know where the parents locations are in the built-in editor). You can edit supports for each character individually using this editor. Just look for the Supports button in the Unit Viewer tab under the text "Recruited (shield icon)".

Kamui

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Parents is done by hex editing (no, I don't know where the parents locations are in the built-in editor). You can edit supports for each character individually using this editor. Just look for the Supports button in the Unit Viewer tab under the text "Recruited (shield icon)".

ah I see.. I was thinking to change some parents of the kids with this tool.

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, is FEST not required for the save editor?
Nope, it's not required at all.

I kinda want to make something on github to help people with using the built-in hex editor but that would require a lot of info that I don't know and a lot of pictures. Would anyone whose used the built-in hex editor be willing to help me with this? @KuroKitsune @whitewolf8

Last edited by KunoichiZ,

CherrySoda

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If I want to export and import an opposite gendered Corrin and Kana from my spare file to my main file, is there anything I need to edit after importing these characters?

Grima

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If I want to export and import an opposite gendered Corrin and Kana from my spare file to my main file, is there anything I need to edit after importing these characters?
Not really, unless you want to change who Kana's parents are. But do note that if the other Corrin is higher up in the roster than your main Corrin, then the game will read Corrin#2 as the main Corrin, meaning they'll appear in all of the dialogue and story scenes.

Grima

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not really, unless you want to change who Kana's parents are. But do no

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I um... Sure, i'll try to help out with stuff if I can.
It's okay if you don't want to. I only tagged you because you found out about a few things with the hex editor, such as the Vallite effect. I thought you might have some more insight on what else can be changed with the editor.

I've already found quite a few posts with info about the editor, like making children from the Same-Sex marriage patch siblings, boon/bane/talent (still need to find the values for those, btw), hair colors, stat caps, etc.

@KuroKitsune Do you happen to have a link to the boon/bane and/or talent IDs? If you don't, that's fine.

whitewolf8

Resident Lunatic
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Oh, it's fine, I just keep forgetting where everything is so I'd need to look into stuff again.
Still, would give an excuse to look into things and compile a list properly.

whitewolf8

Resident Lunatic
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Talent IDs are just the same as class IDs, I believe, as for boon/bane I'd assume they're in the same order as stats/statue caps are set out, so 00 = HP, 01 = Strength, 02 = Magic, so on. But i'll probably test it out properly later.

Reactions: KunoichiZ

CherrySoda

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not really, unless you want to change who Kana's parents are. But do note that if the other Corrin is higher up in the roster than your main Corrin, then the game will read Corrin#2 as the main Corrin, meaning they'll appear in all of the dialogue and story scenes.

Ah okay, got it. Thanks for the heads up!

toto621

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
I answer my own question about motherthood modification. Here is how to do it :
1- Export the unit using the save editor then delete it from the unit list.
2- Open the fe14unit file using an hex editor
3- Go to offset 267 (or addr 0x10b) and mofify the mother id using this document
4- Import the modified unit and save modifications

Now all I miss is a way to control/modify the link/love level (the hearts you can see while in personal room when inviting someone in or with your wife/husband). If someone have clues about it go ahaed :)

Last edited by toto621,
Reactions: KuroKitsune

KuroKitsune

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Please, can yall at least try the "search this thread" option
It's okay if you don't want to. I only tagged you because you found out about a few things with the hex editor, such as the Vallite effect. I thought you might have some more insight on what else can be changed with the editor.

I've already found quite a few posts with info about the editor, like making children from the Same-Sex marriage patch siblings, boon/bane/talent (still need to find the values for those, btw), hair colors, stat caps, etc.

@KuroKitsune Do you happen to have a link to the boon/bane and/or talent IDs? If you don't, that's fine.
Talent IDs are in fact Class IDs as @whitewolf8 mentions. Boon/Bane is merely 01 to 08 corresponding to the order of the list on SF

Reactions: KunoichiZ

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
is there a way to put more than 50 buildings in your castle?
Not with this editor.
3- Go to offset 267 (or addr 0x10b) and mofify the mother id using this document

Now all I miss is a way to control/modify the link/love level (the hearts you can see while in personal room when inviting someone in or with your wife/husband). If someone have clues about it go ahaed :)
That's done via hex editing the save file with an actual hex editor. Or it's you can only change that via ROM hacking. The hex editor with this save editor can't do that.

Kamui

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia

I tried using that but after I import the unit back, they still have their original hair color.. should we change it manually too?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Freedom* *(terms and conditions apply)