ROM Hack FEFTwiddler - Fire Emblem Fates Save Editor

Dark1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't suppose it's possible for somebody to post a Lilith file for me to download, is it?

Do you have Custom FirmWare (CFW)? If you don't, you won't be able to download custom DLC.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

As long as you aren't on 11.0 you should be able to downgrade.
yes I have CFW, I'm running CakesFW on Emunand 11.0

Last edited by Dark1,

iisilver

"The true enemy of humanity is disorder."
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't suppose it's possible for somebody to post a Lilith file for me to download, is it?

Do you have Custom FirmWare (CFW)? If you don't, you won't be able to download custom DLC.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

As long as you aren't on 11.0 you should be able to downgrade.
sadly, i'm trapped in 11.0 hell :/

Omegablu

We shall not yield to the Kingdom of Nohr!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
11.0, not possible. And I was hoping that dragon Lilith was hexable. (Except I have no idea how to hexedit, even after reading these comments.)
If you check my sig you will find a link to a post containing a document with a list of all id values including Dragon Lillith's id. Just change the id of a character you already have to her id and you will have her (changing her class to Astral Dragon is also highly recommended as other class look weird on her).

jman0125

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you check my sig you will find a link to a post containing a document with a list of all id values including Dragon Lillith's id. Just change the id of a character you already have to her id and you will have her (changing her class to Astral Dragon is also highly recommended as other class look weird on her).

Thanks, I'll try this when I can.

jman0125

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just a heads up. Dragon Lilith can't move on her own. So warp is a good alternative.
Edit: also, pairing up is weird with her. It's fine if you do it on the prep screen, but if you pair her up in battle, the game crashes.
Thanks for the heads up!
And replicate. Can't forget replicate.
And thanks for the advice!

Koko-Kun

A Guppy
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
And replicate. Can't forget replicate.
o.o pro player here lol. Anyway isn't Lilith's class sbanned? I don't go online anymore b/c these 2000 powered players >_< :'(
I found a tutorial on reddit on how to do this here, for future reference. It also includes downloads to Wolfssegner and Nine-Tails.
Didn't another user found that here? I tried it b4, didn't like the bald unit :(. It's probably a team flag that allows the class to have the hood oh well ¯\_(ツ)_/¯.

Also @iisilver your question about that 99999 person or w/e points, had units that had a power lvl of 400+ and people farmed his/her castle for the units.

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Didn't another user found that here? I tried it b4, didn't like the bald unit :(. It's probably a team flag that allows the class to have the hood oh well ¯\_(ツ)_/¯.
They probably did but I didn't want to take the time to search this thread when I already found a tutorial on it. The balding was a big nope for me as well, honestly.

iisilver

"The true enemy of humanity is disorder."
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
o.o pro player here lol. Anyway isn't Lilith's class sbanned? I don't go online anymore b/c these 2000 powered players >_< :'(

Also @iisilver your question about that 99999 person or w/e points, had units that had a power lvl of 400+ and people farmed his/her castle for the units.
yep their castle had 400+ ranking units, but they hacked the visits/battles to 999999 to make the castle be at the top of the lists. It wasn't because of people visting

jman0125

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just a heads up. Dragon Lilith can't move on her own. So warp is a good alternative.
Edit: also, pairing up is weird with her. It's fine if you do it on the prep screen, but if you pair her up in battle, the game crashes.

Stupid question: would Lilith be able to move with auto move on? Since technically you're not controlling her.

Grima

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nope. Lilith's base mov is 0, so she can't move at all, unless you use boots or warp/pair up.
Even with boots, she still can't move. But what's strange is her class data in GameData.bin has her movement set to 6 like normal classes, but she can't move in-game.

Reactions: Relic Song

Omegablu

We shall not yield to the Kingdom of Nohr!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nope. Lilith's base mov is 0, so she can't move at all, unless you use boots or warp/pair up.
She eats up boots and ignores the effects. Strangely, on any screen that shows all the stats with the stat bars the game says she has movement but that stat is zero everywhere else.

jman0125

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Figured I should give back a little, so here's my Haitaka I got from my Classic Normal mode run.

Attachments

• Haitaka.zip
    224 bytes · Views: 200
Reactions: hiten

jman0125

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
She eats up boots and ignores the effects. Strangely, on any screen that shows all the stats with the stat bars the game says she has movement but that stat is zero everywhere else.

You've been extremely helpful to me, but I have one final question. Why is it that we can open extra data saves but not battle saves?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_9PnFJMnYT0