ROM Hack FEFTwiddler - Fire Emblem Fates Save Editor

Omegablu

We shall not yield to the Kingdom of Nohr!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can someone help? Whenever I use Jakob online, it disconnects me. Unequipping my weapons and skills don't do anything. Why does it disconnect me?
Shadowbannable characters do that. Try and make sure that you are not shadowbanned for other reasons and comb over that Jakob for bad data.

TorchPegasus2089

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Shadowbannable characters do that. Try and make sure that you are not shadowbanned for other reasons and comb over that Jakob for bad data.
I tried only using that Jakob online, and it bans me. I use some other unit, like the avatar, and it doesn't ban me.
You're a bit vague and aren't providing enough details. It's most likely something else. Refer here http://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=56045. If you can't figure it out I suggest just getting a replacement; Deleting him recruiting a card version from someone's castle and removing white background and recruited
My other teams do not ban me. For the team with Jakob on it, I tried using only one of the units every time and it only disconnects me when I use Jakob.

Harvest God

Er a pixel artist?
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I tried only using that Jakob online, and it bans me. I use some other unit, like the avatar, and it doesn't ban me.

My other teams do not ban me. For the team with Jakob on it, I tried using only one of the units every time and it only disconnects me when I use Jakob.
What class is jakob and skills? That's my only suspicion right now if you don't provide us details on the character...

TorchPegasus2089

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
What class is jakob and skills? That's my only suspicion right now if you don't provide us details on the character...
Class is Paladin. The skills are Aegis, Pavise, Luna, Rend Heaven, and Aether. Like I said, I tried changing to other classes and unequipping the skills but it still bans me.

L Squared

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
All weapons are +7.
Brave Sword, Wyrmslayer, Armorslayer, Killing Edge, Dual Katana.

But like I said, I tried unequipping them and it did nothing.
the only thing i could thing of is you messed around with the flags that control special weapons, but you've done nothing else to him? Do you have any enemy skills remotely on the unit whatsoever like dragonskin in the selection of skills

Harvest God

Er a pixel artist?
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the only thing i could thing of is you messed around with the flags that control special weapons, but you've done nothing else to him? Do you have any enemy skills remotely on the unit whatsoever like dragonskin in the selection of skills
It doesn't matter if you have the flag on, it will still allow you to go unless you have the weapon equiped. It will just gray out the weapon. And it doesn't matter if you have enemy-abilities, only if equiped

TorchPegasus2089

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I haven't touched him, and all of the skills I have on his selection are the same as my other units.

L Squared

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It doesn't matter if you have the flag on, it will still allow you to go unless you have the weapon equiped. It will just gray out the weapon. And it doesn't matter if you have enemy-abilities, only if equiped
Hmm. Then I have no idea, i'm completely lost lol

L Squared

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can you post a picture of the stats of your Jacob? I have an idea as my velouria, Ike, Aurthur, Keaton, Benny Ignatius and Charolette cause this issue too, and the only thing I can think of is they start out with a stat total of 49+ in one stat or another

Ringlet

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sigh, they can make crit scenes for Lissa and Lilith who can't attack or use offensive skills, but they can't give this wolf good hair :[
This is probably a dumb question, but would having a Wolfssegner/Nine-tails on your team shadowban you due to the fact that there's a limit of how many shape shifters you can have on your team?
Also totally unrelated, but having a generic F!Villager doesn't seem to to shadowban you - so that's cool.

Omegablu

We shall not yield to the Kingdom of Nohr!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is probably a dumb question, but would having a Wolfssegner/Nine-tails on your team shadowban you due to the fact that there's a limit of how many shape shifters you can have on your team?
Also totally unrelated, but having a generic F!Villager doesn't seem to to shadowban you - so that's cool.
There might be a limit to the number you can have, but the game would only look at the team you are using. I have used a Wolfseggner bond unit that uses the generic Wolfseggner portrait and I wasn't banned for that.

Dylos

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not sure how much of this information is new, but I decoded some Hex and thought I'd share it.

This is only applicable for Corrin and Bond Units.

Attachments

• RawEndBlock.jpg
    RawEndBlock.jpg
    137.8 KB · Views: 2,476

Roxas1312

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a question, i try open de program but dont work :c i have three different version (FEST-master , FEFT master Convoy and FEFTwiddler 0.12.0) and i have not idea what i have to do, plis help

Harvest God

Er a pixel artist?
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a question, i try open de program but dont work :c i have three different version (FEST-master , FEFT master Convoy and FEFTwiddler 0.12.0) and i have not idea what i have to do, plis help
Use FEFTwiddler. No compressing needed it does it when loaded. The interface is friendly so you should be able to figure things out

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Right onto uremums 3d printed dildo