ROM Hack FEFTwiddler - Fire Emblem Fates Save Editor

Arnaud04

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello !
I'm new on gbatemp...anyway i try FEFTwiddler and it's work to 100 % for my Eur and jap cardgame
here's my dumb question : i risk what if i try to put Conquest/Black Kingdom characters in my Birthright/White Kingdom cardgame ? (i don't buy DLCs already on my jap game)

Ishtiaq1234

What exactly should i write here?
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hello !
I'm new on gbatemp...anyway i try FEFTwiddler and it's work to 100 % for my Eur and jap cardgame
here's my dumb question : i risk what if i try to put Conquest/Black Kingdom characters in my Birthright/White Kingdom cardgame ? (i don't buy DLCs already on my jap game)

Well i have All the Nohrian Royals and Most retainers in my birthright save so it should work

Arnaud04

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I see...
I loved have someone can share unit files because...ok,someone share her chapter file but i don't think it's my rotine...load a finished chapter file > export unit we want > quit > load chapter file in question > import file and there we go

hecfabian

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't have anything other than Windows 10 on hand, but I think there are ways to run .NET stuff (like a thing called "Mono") on other operating systems? I'll leave the answer up to someone who knows more about that sort of thing than I do.
I don't know what I'm doing wrong...export the save...edit the save...save the save...import the save...nothing...nada

hecfabian

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No, that's the backup in case it fails to load the changes it made. We know it's saving something. What changes are you trying to make to your save file?
Basic ones...just adding some items...leveling characters...once I export the file am I supposed to reboot CW...like with Pokemon...or if there's something else that needs to be done...I don't know what else to do...

Ishtiaq1234

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Doesn't have anything to do with this, but you should know why I'm here. "Can i hav help on extradata merge"and stuff :V

i dont know if its against forum rules to give link to thread(it should'nt but just in case i wont) but look for Omegablu's DLC(if you want

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

welp soz ds messing up =D ill try again and hope it works =)
there will be instructions but here's some incase you dont understand:
Make sure you have access to the Homebrew Launcher and have JKSM installed on it.
Go homebrew and go to JKSM an select fates (all version) and export extdata and save
Then on computer merge the files provided by Omegablu(deathchaos for other) with your extdata
Then Download feftwiddler and open it. import the Units that they provide with the extdata
Save
go back on homebrew and This time import save and extdata(extdata may take long)
go on your game and choose the file you put the Characters in (it may say you lost some progress this happend 2 me, just press yes and you should have the characters :3

Last edited by Ishtiaq1234,

BessLump

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
i dont know if its against forum rules to give link to thread(it should'nt but just in case i wont) but look for Omegablu's DLC(if you want

welp soz ds messing up =D ill try again and hope it works =)
there will be instructions but here's some incase you dont understand:
Make sure you have access to the Homebrew Launcher and have JKSM installed on it.
Go homebrew and go to JKSM an select fates (all version) and export extdata and save
Then on computer merge the files provided by Omegablu(deathchaos for other) with your extdata
Then Download feftwiddler and open it. import the Units that they provide with the extdata
Save
go back on homebrew and This time import save and extdata(extdata may take long)
go on your game and choose the file you put the Characters in (it may say you lost some progress this happend 2 me, just press yes and you should have the characters :3
Omg i've got so many problems with this right now. Like, i don't even know how to access homebrew and what JKSM and CFW are... I basically don't know how to do ANYTHING!(i don't even have a computer, but i could ask a friend if i could use his, so at least THAT is not a problem...)

Ishtiaq1234

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Omg i've got so many problems with this right now. Like, i don't even know how to access homebrew and what JKSM and CFW are... I basically don't know how to do ANYTHING!(i don't even have a computer, but i could ask a friend if i could use his, so at least THAT is not a problem...)

well thats a problem and as for homebrew just google search "homebrew 3ds" and it should be the 1st link that comes up :3 as for JKSM thats the Save Manager that Takes the save and extdata from your game
CFW is custom firmware you wont need it for this exploit as you are manually putting their data in your game =)

Last edited by Ishtiaq1234,

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Update time!

So, this is something that's been needed for awhile, in my opinion. This update adds support (no, not the supports you're thinking of) for the Custom DLC characters. The editor will now display the names of the custom characters and their classes so now you don't have to guess which character is which.

The only thing you can't do with the Custom DLC characters is edit the stats on them because they currently have no stats in the editor's code. I'm needing the character and class data from Omegablu, DeathChaos25, and Dylos.

You can view the source code here and download v0.16.1: https://github.com/KunoichiZ/FEFTwiddler/releases

Let me know if there are any issues!

Here's where I'll give my thanks:
@Soaprman for helping me with the last bit of code to prevent stat editing with the units.
@Omegablu, @DeathChaos25, and @Dylos for providing the .fe14unit files for testing and the IDs for their classes and characters.

Last edited by KunoichiZ,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.acepcs.com/products/wizbox-g-mini-pc-amd-r7-7735hs lol wizbox +1