ROM Hack FEFTwiddler - Fire Emblem Fates Save Editor

KnowledgeWizard1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What changes did you make? That sounds like you did some weapon forges and the editor didn't like it.
That maybe the case. I'll test it

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Ok so that did not work it gave the same thing like this.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 236

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

You don't need to decompress your save file. The editor does that automatically. Try using a save that's not decompressed and make the changes and see if it still gives you the error.

Omegablu

We shall not yield to the Kingdom of Nohr!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Looks like your sd might be set to read only. Flip the little switch on your adapter. If that fails, try saving to another location then copying the file to your sd.

Kamui

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
I can't open my edited save data in my game.. it always crashed when I want to open it. I don't know what caused it..

KuroKitsune

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
here's my edited save file. I saved them in ext data and just edit the first .bak^ file.
Im confused with the occsional person posting what seems to be ext data and not an actual save. Ext saves seems to be a bit iffy based on what Ive seen in comments. Also curious is the file extension .bak^ I had that show up in my ext dump when I was selectively removing parts of the custom DLC I didn't want and that crashed my saves 5 seconds or so after loading.

It worked, thanks!
Micro SD managment is a bit iffy, best to use it to copy files back and forth only then trying to write to it directly.

Unfortunately, I haven't had a lot of time to work on it with my grandma being in the hospital and being moved to rehab facility to recover. But do know that it is a work in progress and I will work on it when I have the time to. If you could, can you try and figure out the values for the voices, especially in the Japanese version if you have it or if you can get access to it? That would be a big help.

I've got everything that's been revealed in the hex editor all sectioned out. It's just a matter of typing out the info and organizing it.
Unfortunately my digital copy is NA Birthright, so im no help there. But if you want help with the type-up I can spare a bit of time to assist.

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Unfortunately my digital copy is NA Birthright, so im no help there. But if you want help with the type-up I can spare a bit of time to assist.
Let me look at my list and see what you can work on.

Can you work on a write up of RawBlock2? It contains the Vallite effect, the number of boots, the Team ID, and hair color. Whitewolf8 has various posts on these. We'll need to provide the values.

DeathChaos

Unmei wo koeru!
Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
so um... Thanks to a friend I noticed that 0x07 in Rawblock2 was the value for boots, not 0x08
6idmxTS.jpg
By the way, if you need a list of MBIDs, here's one;
0x00 None
0x01 Other
0x02 Player's Army
0x03 Hoshido Army
0x04 Nohr Army
0x05 Vallite Army
0x06 Mokushu Army
0x07 Cheve Army
0x08 Phantom Army
0x09 Tribal Army
0x0A Foreign Army
0x0B Intruding Army
0x0C Ruffians
0x0D Villagers
0x0E Other (Capturable)
0x0F Player 1's Army
0x10 Player 2's Army
0x11 DLC Army 1
0x12 DLC Army 2
0x13 DLC Army 3
0x14 DLC Army 4
0x15 DLC Capturable Army

Note that 0xB ALSO gives the Valla effect, it's also the value used by the enemies on chapter 5

Last edited by DeathChaos,

meiQ

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I need some help with getting the kids. So I'm using the Gay Fates hack and I was going to marry Laslow and my MU and Benny and Arthur so I checked the Is Female trait tags on Laslow and Benny and then married them off, but for some reason I didn't get the paralogues. Then I tried using this guide

http://fireemblemhax.tumblr.com/post/147314327305/how-to-really-easily-get-kids-in-the-fire-emblem

but that also didn't work, and I know it might run into some problems with MU and Laslow, but it should've worked for Benny and Arthur but it didn't. So I was wondering if anybody could offer some advice as to what went wrong here. Also before you ask I can't use the All Paralogues Unlocked because I'm using a digital copy.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    A woman with no arms and no legs was sitting on a beach. A man comes along and the woman says, "I've never been hugged before." So the man feels bad and hugs her. She says "Well i've also never been kissed before." So he gives her a kiss on the cheek. She says "Well I've also never been fucked before." So the man picks her up, and throws her in the ocean and says "Now you're fucked."
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    lmao
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    anyways, we need to re-normalize physical media

if i didn't want my games to be permanent, then i'd rent them
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Agreed, that why I try to buy all my games on disc, Xbox anyways. Switch games (which I pirate tbh) don't matter much, I stay offline 24/7 anyways.
    +1
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    I don't pirate them, I Use Them :mellow:. Like I do @BigOnYa 's couch :tpi::evil::rofl2:
    +1
  • cearp @ cearp:
    @BakerMan - you can still "own" digital media, arguably easier and better than physical since you can make copies and backups, as much as you like.

The issue is DRM
    +1
  • cearp @ cearp:
    You can buy drm free games / music / ebooks, and if you keep backups of your data (like documents and family photos etc), then you shouldn't lose the game. but with a disk, your toddler could put it in the toaster and there goes your $60

:rofl2:
  • cearp @ cearp:
    still, I agree physical media is nice to have. just pointing out the issue is drm
    +1
  • rqkaiju2 @ rqkaiju2:
    i like physical media because it actually feels like you own it. thats why i plan on burning music to cds
  • cearp @ cearp:
    It's nice to not have to have a lot of physical things though, saves space
    +1
    Nor clothes 🤮 . Saves on time, soap, water and money having to wash them. :D
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @rqkaiju2, Physical media is a great source for archiving your data, none of that cloud storage shiz.
    +1
    [squeezes @SylverReZ onto a physical media, then archives you in my old stuff box] :tpi::rofl2::tpi:
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    guys, should i change my pfp to one of these or keep it the same?
    iu

iu

(i guess i could change it to one of my other pfps too, but i just want to see what you guys think first)
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @BakerMan, Up to you.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    smug sonic time lmao
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Chronic The HempHog
  • DilllyDabDharma @ DilllyDabDharma:
    I'm new! Hi!
  • cearp @ cearp:
    Welcome
  • DilllyDabDharma @ DilllyDabDharma:
    What are your favorite topics?
    DilllyDabDharma @ DilllyDabDharma: What are your favorite topics?