Feel the Magic DS game Resealed?

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by MasterViper, Apr 26, 2016.

1. MasterViper
    OP

MasterViper Newbie

Newcomer
    Apr 26, 2016
    United States
    Hey all, i recently bought Feel the magic ds from a third party amazon seller listed as new for $10. When i got it, i noticed it had the y fold seal, but it had an odor that was comparable to smoking. I opened it and noticed the manual was in front of the caution and warranty insert papers instead of behind it. Im thinking this was a resealed game as instead of smelling that factory smell, i fai tly smell the smoke odor and the seller doesnt believe me and tells me he had it for 6 years from retail smoke free.

Can anyone help in finding out if this game does have its manual originally in front of the other caution guides instead of behind it like other brand new ds games i have opened?

2. o0-Matty-0o

o0-Matty-0o Member

Newcomer
    Jan 28, 2016
    IF it's a game that you intend to use, is there much of a problem if it's used?
    Many things brought from online smell smokey, many sellers say "pet free" "smoke free" they ain't really, it's just a way to get more dollar, sometimes they even spray their merchandise with perfume to make it smell nice :hrth:

3. MasterViper
    OP

MasterViper Newbie

Newcomer
    Apr 26, 2016
    United States
    yes, its a problem because i intend to have a new product if im buying it new and not used.

what about the positioning of the manual?

4. VitaType

VitaType GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Jul 16, 2016
    Germany
    I think the manual was always in front of the other stuff for my games (EU region/germany). Probably it differs from region to region?

5. dimmidice

dimmidice GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Sep 12, 2009
    Belgium
    even if it is you'l never ever be able to prove it.