triclopzx

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hey everyone just wanted some advice you see.

I was with my ex for 2 years and 3 months, fact at the matter is we started fighting and she said i think were beter of as friends, days later i see her profile with some guy really close and such and i ask her who is this guy, shes said as friend, days later i found out a friend told me they were kissing we go to the same university and see her.

The breakup was less than a week and then she has a boyfriend now in less then a week of breaking up. She kept saying i am confused and all that crap, she is probably right now having sex or something.

im really heartbroken because i dont know what truly happened and that she forgot me so quickly but still she still talks to me and sleeps with the stuffed animals that i gave her when we were together and talks to me without her new boyfriends consent and that confuses me.

Either way i find it hard to sleep at night thoughts race through my mind and pain insues, i always feel depressed and sad, because i loved her so much this is my first long term relationship and i cant see the day when im fully over it.

I feel horrible inside and since im always in my room i cant find anything to do and every day and night i think about what she has done and what should i do.

But i do not want her back because she chose her friends and getting drunk and doing God knows what over what we had but it hurts alot.
any advice is greatly appreciated.

Thank You

Blood Fetish

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
We can give you advice, but you won't listen to it. You'll continue obsessing over and potentially stalking someone whose moved on. Just give it some time. Also, realize that it was probably your shortcomings as a man which drove her away.

NeSchn

Swag.
Trophies
Website
neschncardreviews.tk
XP
Country
United States
triclopzx said:
Hey everyone just wanted some advice you see.

I was with my ex for 2 years and 3 months, fact at the matter is we started fighting and she said i think were beter of as friends, days later i see her profile with some guy really close and such and i ask her who is this guy, shes said as friend, days later i found out a friend told me they were kissing we go to the same university and see her.

The breakup was less than a week and then she has a boyfriend now in less then a week of breaking up. She kept saying i am confused and all that crap, she is probably right now having sex or something.

im really heartbroken because i dont know what truly happened and that she forgot me so quickly but still she still talks to me and sleeps with the stuffed animals that i gave her when we were together and talks to me without her new boyfriends consent and that confuses me.

Either way i find it hard to sleep at night thoughts race through my mind and pain insues, i always feel depressed and sad, because i loved her so much this is my first long term relationship and i cant see the day when im fully over it.

I feel horrible inside and since im always in my room i cant find anything to do and every day and night i think about what she has done and what should i do.

But i do not want her back because she chose her friends and getting drunk and doing God knows what over what we had but it hurts alot.
any advice is greatly appreciated.

Thank You

It looks like we have similar (but not completely or in the same way) problems. As everyone has told me on this board, just move on. Thats all you can really do, if she has a new boyfriend after one week of breaking up with you then it must of not really been love and who knows what she could have been doing on the side.

It does suck, the girl that I liked basically gave me the cold shoulder on Prom night and wouldn't speak to me and I soon realized that she was talking to the other guy that she used to hang with and now they are hanging out and stuff again.

Honestly, I am starting to see the picture. It may take awhile seeing how you were in a relationship for 2 years with this girl, but there are more people in the world and if someone does something as low as that like cheat on you or talk to some other guy behind your back then they don't deserve you.

I know I would never do that so some girl, I would never go and cheat behind someone back or talk to some other guy/girl behind their back because thats just fucked up.

Anyways, back on topic lol, definitely don't fall back to her. It's been really hard with me and this girl because she is one of the first girls that I have really liked so much, but if they do this type of shit to you they don't care and don't want you. You and me just both have to move on. As I said its going to be really tough for you because you were in a relationship for 2 years with this girl.

It's like the same thing that happened to my brother, he dated a girl for 3 or 4 years and realized she was cheating on him for like 6 months with another guy. He was devastated and heartbroken like you, but sooner or later you will get over it. There is really nothing too much more you can do, just let the sorrow subside, look on the brightside of things, and keep moving.

Blood Fetish

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
And really, do you want to be with someone who holds you in such low regard? They don't even have the decency to be honest and upfront, telling you that it is over.

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Honestly, it sounds like she was messing around long before you ever broke up. Probably about the same time the arguing started. She is the one who ended the relationship with that "better off as friends" garbage. She is the one with the new significant other. At least that is what I see from what you wrote.

Trust me, it will take awhile to get over her. It always does after a break-up from a long-term relationship. Especially when you see her around with the other guy all the time.

First thing....forget that "being friends" crap, that will only make it take longer for you to get over her if you are around her all the time. Try to find yourself another girlfriend as quickly as possible, even if it's just a rebound fling for now. That helps to get you over her faster. You yourself said that any further romantic relationship isn't anything you could see with her now, so just push her completely out of your life. Get rid of things that remind you of her in your place. Be very "business-like" with her any time you are in a situation where you have to talk to her. Most importantly, NEVER give her any explanations of why you are acting like you are if she asks. That bugs the hell out of them to say nothing like that.

You have to change your attitude from being sad about the break-up to being mad at her about it. Not to a point where you do or say anything mean to her, just as a defense-mechanism to help yourself get over her. Being cold and business-like with her (I call it going all "Vulcan" on her) will irritate her more than you might think and it will give your ego a little boost to see her irritated like that.

Regardless of your true feelings, just pretend like you don't care about her at all anymore. It makes it easier for you to move on.

At least, that sort of stuff worked for me.

olliepop2000

Trophies
XP
Country
Rayder is spot on. Take heed, remove gifts/reminders of her. If she rings, just ignore the calls. Do NOT answer, delete her number so you dont drunk dial or text or whatever. Also, if you get on well with one of her female friends, ask her out for a drink and a chat, you never know you may end up bedding her. Now that is the ultimate "ha fuck you" and take your mind off her. Girls are bitches and if they fancy you after a few drinks they may spill the beans and tell you if you ex was up to anything they may want some of you.

Canonbeat234

Redeemed Temper
Trophies
XP
Country
Since I never had a girlfriend to begin with, I just take it slow with this one.

IMO you should just see her one final time, wish her best of luck then leave it alone. Make sure when you see her, that's the last thing you is going to do with her. Don't leave a black mark behind your words, what I mean is saying something grimy to her then pretend nothing happen, that shit comes back right at you 100x worse!

Don't be mean to her, also don't let her on. Just keep it simple and unfamiliar with each other, let you just two random people say 'hi' and 'bye'. She will eventually get tight at you then spaz but just laugh at her then continue on your marry way. Second, don't find another female until a few months later, you don't want that 'vibe' around you when you tried to talk to another girl. You'll start reminiscing about your old g/f which they hate that with a passion. They only care about themselves when you is flirting with them. NEVER BRING the subject about your old g/f unless she asks you.

Just keep on moving, the more you dwell on that shit the more you realize she was this and that; that's when anger and resentment sets in. You don't want to harbor negative vibes then start dating again, those negative vibes will follow you and eventually makes it harder to get another g/f. Pray and relax, enjoy life. She's in the pass but NEVER wish anything bad on your ex girlfriend. Life is short, very short! So please keep thinking about joy, bliss, money, and life.

Blythe31

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well I definitely feel for you on this one. Longest relationship of mine was only 9 months, which is no where near as long, but we were friends for 5 years before that so it was still an intense relationship since we knew each other really well. Same thing kind of happened to me. The week after she broke it off because she "wasn't sure if she wanted a relationship at the moment" was already fucking another guy, which I found out from her best friend. Worst feeling ever. I went through these random spurts of being ridiculously depressed to being super pissed off. It definitely isn't fun. I tried the friends thing with her, and it didn't work. She'd be in a different relationship, but when she'd be alone with me she would still want to cuddle and do all the cute things couples do. Honestly, I say cut it off. Cold turkey. No last words or anything, because I made the mistake of doing that. To this day that ex of mine is still trying to keep in touch. I personally cannot stand getting played so I told her that I hoped she got knocked up and left for dead, in a much harsher way of course. haha.
smileipb2.png

Anyways, I suggest just completely staying away, out of contact. And tell her if she's that persistent that you don't want her in your life. In all honesty when I tried to go back to things after she fucked them up and tried to give us a second chance she just ended up screwing me over more. Best of luck. Hope things work out for you.

SkyintheSea

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Rayder said:
Honestly, it sounds like she was messing around long before you ever broke up. Probably about the same time the arguing started. She is the one who ended the relationship with that "better off as friends" garbage. She is the one with the new significant other. At least that is what I see from what you wrote.

Trust me, it will take awhile to get over her. It always does after a break-up from a long-term relationship. Especially when you see her around with the other guy all the time.

First thing....forget that "being friends" crap, that will only make it take longer for you to get over her if you are around her all the time. Try to find yourself another girlfriend as quickly as possible, even if it's just a rebound fling for now. That helps to get you over her faster. You yourself said that any further romantic relationship isn't anything you could see with her now, so just push her completely out of your life. Get rid of things that remind you of her in your place. Be very "business-like" with her any time you are in a situation where you have to talk to her. Most importantly, NEVER give her any explanations of why you are acting like you are if she asks. That bugs the hell out of them to say nothing like that.

You have to change your attitude from being sad about the break-up to being mad at her about it. Not to a point where you do or say anything mean to her, just as a defense-mechanism to help yourself get over her. Being cold and business-like with her (I call it going all "Vulcan" on her) will irritate her more than you might think and it will give your ego a little boost to see her irritated like that.

Regardless of your true feelings, just pretend like you don't care about her at all anymore. It makes it easier for you to move on.

At least, that sort of stuff worked for me.

Listen to this guy he is right on point! +1
I am in a 5 yr relationship and he is correct about that shit.
Screw that girl and get over her, don't be all nice about that shit because nice guys finish last.

triclopzx

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Wow lots of answers lol, I thank each one of you guys for your support and inputs on this situation, makes me feel better getting tips from you guys, cant thank you guys enough.

I am not planning to befriending her now that i have read enough, but I do want to say a few things of my own, for those of you who have experienced this I feel your pain and I don't wish this for anybody. For those of you that have not I learned a really important lesson...

You never stop knowing a person completely, thats what happened to me I was focused that she would never do such a thing and did a nice "stab in the back".

But thank you all once again I feel a lot better now that I know what to do.

Hopawarty

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Not to upset you and all, but what happened to me is we broke up, i thought about her everyday for a year.
Then seen this chick, thats much hotter, but her face looks like same.

Me i hazing dreams bout her

Hopawarty

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
misteromar said:
I second punching her the face.

Cut her out of your life 100%, if she tries and contact/talk to you say "fuck off, you dirty cunt"

biggrin.gif
i did that, ended all hope of getting her back, no regrets now though

triclopzx

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Nintendo_Chick said:
If you didn't say you are in a university, I would of assumed you to be in the 7th grade.

Uh ok and why would that be?? if its my spelling yeah im always horrible with grammar even in my first language (spanish).

About punching her in the face, first few days thought about it but I cant just simply hit a girl and shes the kind of girl that um... very voilent not with me though but she did not like to be messed with etc, shes always fighting and if I punched her she would probably punch me back or get a knife and slit my throat or something.

I did burn all photos, gifts etc etc, the fire didn't kept going to make smores though.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    13,600 MB/s though
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    I got a 980 pro iirc
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Soldigms been pretty solid
    yeh 980 pro
    good enough tbf
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    https://a.co/d/gMNhZNI never heard about them but reviews are good
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @DinohScene, Crucial SSDs work fine. I have one installed in my Xbox.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Reviews seem positive.
    I believe I had some Patriot RAM running in a computer somewhere
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    $250 is pretty solid considering
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    With the refund it'll be about $150
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    6tb nvme pc ftw
    500 GB NVMe, 750 GB
    SATA SSD 1 TB HDD
    honestly I don't play pc games
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I don't game
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Once I buy this I'll be around 20tb worth of storage tho if we're talking all my drives
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    All this crap I got and all I do is pick up the GabeDick to fiddle with his happy stick
    idk the total storage cap I have
    50 TB orso
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @DinohScene, I don't play PC games often. Mostly its all 90s-00s games.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Hm doing research quite possible my issue with this drive is bios related not detecting it fully
    run crystaldisk?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Don't think it would do much if gnome live even sees it as 2mb
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Vmd issue possibly
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Vmd issue possibly