[FE: Fates] .fe14unit Recopilation Thread

Discussion in '3DS - ROM Hacking, Translations and Utilities' started by Kikolasi3D, Aug 10, 2017.

1. Kikolasi3D
    OP

Kikolasi3D Member

Newcomer
    Jan 10, 2014
    Recently I've been thinking why this hasn't been made yet, so I decided to create it after getting the permission of the creators of the content, since I'm not good doing rom hacking, I think this may be a way to help somehow. The purpose of this thread, as the title says, is to collect all the .fe14unit files that we can so it can be more confortable to get them without having to search in different threads.

First of all, for using this files you need @Soaprman 's FEFTwiddler, without it these files are useless. Credits to him and thanks for your amazing job, all of you have the information of the tool and the download in that link. Now, let's go to the main subject.

Exclusive characters in different paths:
    Warning: Spoilers inside!

Amiibos:

Capturable bosses:

@Omegablu 's Playable Bosses DLC Collection:

@DeathChaos25 's Custom Playable Characters DLC:

Random:

For now this is all, I'm going to update this when possible. If there is any error, please tell me so I can correct it. I'm planning on adding later the normal units, yeah it seems useless, but why not. If there is any character left to add, you can send me it and I will add it too. Thanks for reading and I repeat, all credits to @Soaprman the creator of FEFTwiddler, @Omegablu for the Playable Bosses DLC Collection and @DeathChaos25 for the Custom Playable Characters DLC.

Last edited by Kikolasi3D, Aug 10, 2017
    Soaprman likes this.
  2. Omegablu

Omegablu We shall not yield to the Kingdom of Nohr!

Mar 10, 2016
    United States
    Ice Tribe Village
    Cool! I was wondering when you'd actually make this thread.

3. whitewolf8

whitewolf8 Resident Lunatic

Jun 22, 2016
    Australia
  4. scorcher9009

scorcher9009 Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Apr 19, 2016
    United States
    You mislabeled one of the characters' names. His name is not Banba, it's Tarba.

5. Omegablu

Omegablu We shall not yield to the Kingdom of Nohr!

Mar 10, 2016
    United States
    Ice Tribe Village
    Banba is Tarba's name in the Japanese version.

6. scorcher9009

scorcher9009 Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Apr 19, 2016
    United States
    I know that, but all the other characters they labeled are using their English names. Just a nitpick.