Homebrew FCE Ultra, Snes9x etc

JuggaletteENJ

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I woke up this morning and wanted to play Duck Tales, and noticed a problem with my emulators. Whenever I start one, It says "attempting to determine load device." Then it says "Unable to locate load device"

When I click ok, and try to click on my SD card, it says "SD card not found"

It does this on all my emus

Any ideas??

I know the card is in there, They have the folders on the root of my sd card with sub folders labeled "Roms" and the games saved on them. They worked fine before...I'm not sure why things have changed.
blink.gif

Homebrew browser also says it cannot mount my sd card now. I tried to format it and put everything back on, but that didn't help...

Skater4599

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hmmm this sounds like an issue with your SD Card itself, did it work before and just stop working today or never has worked? I had some strange issues with my SDHC 8gb card before with HBB and Bootmii but once i re-formated my card a couple of times (yes it took a couples times for some reason) it finally showed properly in bootmii and in HBB

JuggaletteENJ

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have everything on a 4gb sd card. I copied teh contents on my computer, and reformatted it like 7 times to fat32

I am now putting everything back on it. I am also going to put everything on a 2gb sd card to see if that helps any.

I will let you know what happens...

any other ideas?

I did just upgrade to the latest firmware, but everything is moded fine. The weird thing is, I was using Configurable USB loader, and it all started there. One day my fowarder wouldn't link me to it, and when I went under th HBC, it woudn't work correctly eaither, so I put wii flow (which wouldn't load ANY of my dics images) and Uloader on my SD card (which worked fine). Then the emulators failed, etc etc....bah

It all worked after I upgraded for like 3 days...then all of this.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2
  • Xdqwerty
    what are you looking at?
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: @BakerMan, every since his partner left luke hasn't been the same