FBI Wants Built-In Backdoors To Skype, Facebook, Etc.

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Savior of the broken
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
What is the point to this? To waste more money on pointless shit?

No, it's to break down any form of privacy we can claim as Americans.

The government is striving more and more for complete control over us every day with these bullshit bills like CISPA and now this load of crap.
Well jokes on them, I don't even use my Facebook!

Reactions: 1 person

Quietlyawesome94

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

The government is striving more and more for complete control over us every day with these bullshit bills like CISPA and now this load of crap.

Jokes on you. You probably use one of these search engines. :ninja:

The FBI is asking Internet companies not to oppose a controversial proposal that would require the firms, including Microsoft, Facebook, Yahoo, and Google, to build in backdoors for government surveillance.

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Savior of the broken
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica

The FBI is asking Internet companies not to oppose a controversial proposal that would require the firms, including Microsoft, Facebook, Yahoo, and Google, to build in backdoors for government surveillance.
gallery_202697_985_1895.png

Reactions: 7 people

Quietlyawesome94

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

gallery_202697_985_1895.png

tumblr_m2ye4omp9H1qm18qco1_500.gif

Reactions: 13 people

stanleyopar2000

RIP Yuzu. "It is always morally correct..."
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
fuck the government and fuck this god damned country.

and yes...you can log that into the SuperNexus server in Nevada that Wired magazine talked about that will moniter every outlet of the internet...

YOU HEAR ME!?

FUCK YOU.
all this bullshit is, is just like in the era of "Mirrors Edge"

to destroy any chance of uprising due to the mass oppression of the coersive government we live in.

in the attempt to styfle any mass protest and possible assembly of them, this country is becoming more like China every goddamn week.
oh?...going to fight back?...we will know about it.
want a secret anti-government society?...they want to know about it.
want to speak out against the government and point out the mass evil and corruption that has tainted this nation?....they want to know so they can STOP YOU.

this is not about "your saftey"

this is about "terrorism"

and the "terrorists" are not the sand people with turbans on their head. It's YOU. the PEOPLE. The REBELS (Code Geass anyone?) the ones with THE VOICE. who have RIGHTS. who are currently FIGHTING oppression.

this is all about "damage control" and trying to avoid a "disaster" or a "uprising" (which is why the president has a private sector of the army called NorthCom to handle "social" issues..like protests)
(that is soon to come regardless)

seriously....God's Bless Cursed The USA

Reactions: 2 people

Puregamer

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada

and yes...you can log that into the SuperNexus server in Nevada that Wired magazine talked about that will moniter every outlet of the internet...

YOU HEAR ME!?

FUCK YOU.

to destroy any chance of uprising due to the mass oppression of the coersive government we live in.

in the attempt to styfle any mass protest and possible assembly of them, this country is becoming more like China every goddamn week.
want to speak out against the government and point out the mass evil and corruption that has tainted this nation?....they want to know so they can STOP YOU.

and the "terrorists" are not the sand people with turbans on their head. It's YOU. the PEOPLE. The REBELS (Code Geass anyone?) the ones with THE VOICE. who have RIGHTS. who are currently FIGHTING oppression.

this is all about "damage control" and trying to avoid a "disaster" or a "uprising" (which is why the president has a private sector of the army called NorthCom to handle "social" issues..like protests)

move to Canada, we've got free health care! :yay:

Reactions: 7 people

stanleyopar2000

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States

YOU HEAR ME!?

FUCK YOU.

this too will come to your country...europe has already done it..and Canda is most likely not far off...

i'm a natural born fighter and I probably will die one.

AceWarhead

"Must Construct Additional Pylons"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

YOU HEAR ME!?

FUCK YOU.

And deadmau5.
Honestly, this just going overboard.
Are we going to live in a future of oppression, living with the fear of the Government watching every move?

omgpwn666

Guy gamer and proud!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I love Ask.com! You all laughed at me, who's laughing now!? But for real, I use Google and don't care if they see what I type/look at.

stanleyopar2000

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States

YOU HEAR ME!?

FUCK YOU.

And deadmau5.
Honestly, this just going overboard.
Are we going to live in a future of oppression, living with the fear of the Government watching every move?

I believe you are 100% absolute-fucking-loutely.

the world in Mirrors Edge will be our reality...what's the story of mirrors edge again?

social media shut down and all means of communication are heavilly monitered??

the only way to get free information for the resistance is running the information by hand by talented people called runners

these "runners" who pursue justice by getting the truth out there, are branded as "terrorists"

loco365

Trophies
XP
Well,

1. The FBI can go fuck themselves.
2. If this happens, I am removing myself from all social media, that is, Twitter, Facebook, and Google+
3. I will then be happy.

stanleyopar2000

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Mirror's Edge takes place in an unnamed link building coastal city where a totalitarian regime monitors its citizens through invasive surveillance using techniques including video cameras and tracking all forms of electronic communication in order to reduce crime and quell any challenge to its power. In Mirror's Edge, the government slowly changed from a seemingly peaceful system to Totalitarianism. The City is watched by many security cameras and more Police forces patrolling the city. However, the citizens that went against this, began to protest this new system of controlling their lives. Mirror’s Edge, blows the entire concept of “Government control” out of the water. There are cameras at every street corner, all forms of electronic communication is monitored, and the police (Referred to as ‘Blues’ in Mirror’s Edge), are an infestation, used to put the people in their place and keep silent (sounds like how the USA handled the 'occupy' protests)

= USA 2012.

seems (almost) legit.

stanleyopar2000

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Call this guy up, he certainly had the balls.
Tianasquare.jpg

if that is the event in China that i'm thinking about, you won't call him up. because he is fucking dead. they took him away and no one ever saw him again.
Yeah, sometimes you have to go out on a limb for what you believe in.

it's the choice that all of us will have to make.

Swear your loyalty to "The Dragon"?...or die a rebel.

your choice.

either whatever one you decide...the way these laws are coming and passing.?

it will be soon. unfortunately in our lifetime. before our generation

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Really? Guess us Mormons are all screwed since, you know, we try to have at LEAST 3 months worth of food for emergencies.

I feel ya, but how can they possibly find out if one has that much food or not, hidden cameras? Just send different people in at different times and then combine all the food. Seriously, the goons responsible for this should get a good kick to the face.

Puregamer

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada

YOU HEAR ME!?

FUCK YOU.

this too will come to your country...europe has already done it..and Canda is most likely not far off...

i'm a natural born fighter and I probably will die one.
yeaa man i feel you, but you're not going to get anything by ranting on the temp.

There's a reason why the FBI's still around after the type of shit they've done. If they want a backdoor in social networking sites, they'll get it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/22tVWwmTie8?si=2CEDZldUW5ODozYh meh