Homebrew FBI Update

keepitoriginal

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey, I'm new to 3DS hacking and im confused on how to get the Latest FBI. i have the older version just how do i go about updating it to the new one ?

astrangeone

Trophies
Website
www.shophandmade.com
XP
Country
Canada
What are you running? A9LH and Luma3DS or anything else?

I just ran into this issue myself - I had the health and safety app replaced with FBI, and I didn't keep the original h&s. I redid one of my older 3DSes, and I managed to save the dumped h&s this time. I just pm'ed you with links - you do it the same way as you first set it up. Although some people like installing it as a cia to the home menu.

ksanislo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just install new FBI as a proper .cia using your old/injected FBI. If you previous version is in H&S, you can just leave it there since it makes a good emergency backup if you somehow accidentally uninstall the new one. If you had the previous FBI installed as a regular app, you can uninstall it using any method you would like. It's not really worth the hassle injecting new FBI though, as it gets regular updates and works just fine if you treat it like any other home-brew CIA installed on your system.

proflayton123

The Temp Loaf'
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Japan
Just download (look in the upload below) and install it with your CIA installer of choice, it'll have a new icon and things, different UI. You will still have the old vers but you can delete it from software management :)

Attachments

• FBI.rar
    429.4 KB · Views: 199

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :rofl2: