Hacking FBI QR code install not working

Aisaku

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hong Kong
I tried to scan qr codes to download cias as I do not have enough space containing two copies of the game, but every time I scan qr codes, there’ll be a error message popping up and tell me I cannot the download is failed. Here is the detail of the error message:
Result code: 0xD963F99C
Level: Permanent (27)
Summary: Internal (11)
Module: Application (254)
Desc: HTTP 404: Not Found (412)
The same message pops out every time I tried to scan a qr code. What’s the problem and how can I solve it?

fmkid

Just another GBATemp's random guy
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
I tried to scan qr codes to download cias as I do not have enough space containing two copies of the game, but every time I scan qr codes, there’ll be a error message popping up and tell me I cannot the download is failed. Here is the detail of the error message:
Result code: 0xD963F99C
Level: Permanent (27)
Summary: Internal (11)
Module: Application (254)
Desc: HTTP 404: Not Found (412)
The same message pops out every time I tried to scan a qr code. What’s the problem and how can I solve it?
Is your console connected to Internet adequately?

Are the download links (obtained from QR codes) active/working? This you can test using a web navigator with QR code integrated (Opera for Android, for example... is the one I used ;))

Reactions: Aisaku

Aisaku

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hong Kong
I checked the qr codes and found out they were problematic. All the qr codes I scanned were from the same person and all of them did not work. Thanks for help!

Reactions: fmkid

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I checked the qr codes and found out they were problematic. All the qr codes I scanned were from the same person and all of them did not work. Thanks for help!
WiFi needs to be on and connected to the internet for at codes to work

AshTheNerd2020

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm having the same problem all the cias I tested before that work dont work now and I have a stable connection so idk what's happening but I wanted to get FE today but it's the same error

D

Deleted User

This problem is caused by an invalid QR code. If you have this problem, then use a different QR code.

AnonymousKlingon1987

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'm trying to check for FBI updates but it keeps giving me this error. My internet connection is stable.
Post automatically merged:

I tried to check for an update for FBI, but it gave me this error code. I checked to see if it can install QR codes still and it does, and my internet is strong, so I'm not sure what's happening.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: It's mostly the ones that are just pictures and no instructions at all