Homebrew FBI injection

Lyuksus

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Ive already done it on my emunand (Injecting FBI into health and safety) now i want to do it on my sysnand so i can install there dsiware and play them on my emunand. Ive already tried injecting but something went wrong.(h&s dissapered) Could someone tell me the process maybe again please ?

Thanks to every reply!!!
Im on sysnand 9.2 and emunand 11.0 new3dsxl Reinand

Davidosky99

Eevee :3
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.davidosky99.xyz
XP
Country
Ive already done it on my emunand (Injecting FBI into health and safety) now i want to do it on my sysnand so i can install there dsiware and play them on my emunand. Ive already tried injecting but something went wrong.(h&s dissapered) Could someone tell me the process maybe again please ?

Thanks to every reply!!!
Im on sysnand 9.2 and emunand 11.0 new3dsxl Reinand
First use luma3ds, as it's a way better option.
Second, there was no need for creating a second thread regarding the same issue.
Third, use decrypt9wip on sysnand to dump the hs.app on sysnand and then inject the FBI with banner.app to sysnand

Lyuksus

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
First use luma3ds, as it's a way better option.
Second, there was no need for creating a second thread regarding the same issue.
Third, use decrypt9wip on sysnand to dump the hs.app on sysnand and then inject the FBI with banner.app to sysnand
Dump hs.app into health and safety? Or is it a different option?

Lyuksus

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
What?
You must dump sysnand's health and safety hs.app on decrypt9wip, launched in sysnand and then inject it!
Yeah that was my problem , i already did all that but now my Hs isnt even popping up . Just nothing is on that "Tile" where it should be.

Davidosky99

Banned
Trophies
Website
www.davidosky99.xyz
XP
Country
Yeah that was my problem , i already did all that but now my Hs isnt even popping up . Just nothing is on that "Tile" where it should be.
Did you launch decrypt9wip from homebrew launcher sysnand?
Did you inject into Health and Safety SYSNAND?
to boot into sysnand using luma3ds you must hold L while booting

Lyuksus

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Did you launch decrypt9wip from homebrew launcher sysnand?
Did you inject into Health and Safety SYSNAND?
to boot into sysnand using luma3ds you must hold L while booting
I did launch decrypt9wip over browserhax from my sysnand.
I have to choose hs.app to inject it into sysnand right? So i press on hs inject and choose hs.app?
I have menuhax and im holding L and i am booting into my sysnand 9.2 . I am pretty sure about that bevause my emunand is black and has games my sysnand is white (Backround) and doesnt have games.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I have to choose hs.app to inject it into sysnand right? So i press on hs inject and choose hs.app?
I have menuhax and im holding L and i am booting into my sysnand 9.2 . I am pretty sure about that bevause my emunand is black and has games my sysnand is white (Backround) and doesnt have games.
And if no i did trying injecting it into health andcsafety

Lyuksus

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The

And if no i did trying injecting it into health andcsafety
Or what do i do with the hs.app ?

nero99

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dump your hs.app from sysnand with decrypt9, use the universal injector to inject FBI into the hs.app. Two .app will be made. Choose the one that says "with banner" and put it in the root of your sd card. Go back to decrypt 9, choose inject health and safety and choose the file you just copied over. I order to use it in sysnand, you will need to use a sig patched sysnand loader like pasta CFW.

Reactions: Lyuksus

Davidosky99

Banned
Trophies
Website
www.davidosky99.xyz
XP
Country
No.
You dump your hs.app and must Inject FBI onto it using universal inject generator as stated in the guide, but this time, when finished injecting(on the computer) it will give you a FBI_with_banner.app.
That you can inject.
Follow the steps in part 4 related to FBI injecting but just for sysnand

Lyuksus

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
No.
You dump your hs.app and must Inject FBI onto it using universal inject generator as stated in the guide, but this time, when finished injecting(on the computer) it will give you a FBI_with_banner.app.
That you can inject.
Follow the steps in part 4 related to FBI injecting but just for sysnand
Hmm okmaybe my fbi banner.app is currupted , imma do that then again asap

Lyuksus

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
NO, the FBI injected must be done on the computer using the sysnand's hs.app and the newest release of FBI.cia
But otherwise i would do the same and same over ans over again... and it doesnt work or it wont work. So what im gonna do (if its ok and right ) ill back up my current hs.app (its not from today , a little older) and do the injection thingy on pc , will delete my current fbiwithbanner.app , use the latest fbi version on the injector programm , and then knject it with decrypt9wip on my 3ds into health and safety ( the new fbiwithbanner.app) Its ok if i do that right? And ill create a new hs.app

Lyuksus

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Dump your hs.app from sysnand with decrypt9, use the universal injector to inject FBI into the hs.app. Two .app will be made. Choose the one that says "with banner" and put it in the root of your sd card. Go back to decrypt 9, choose inject health and safety and choose the file you just copied over. I order to use it in sysnand, you will need to use a sig patched sysnand loader like pasta CFW.
I have reinand,and how do i load my sysnand with a cfw?

and i have Fbi already injected in my Emunand but still not managed to get it in sysnand after Following the first steps , it still doesnt show up in my Sysnand

Davidosky99

Banned
Trophies
Website
www.davidosky99.xyz
XP
Country

and i have Fbi already injected in my Emunand but still not managed to get it in sysnand after Following the first steps , it still doesnt show up in my Sysnand
Use luma3ds
And follow the steps in section 4 of plailect's guide , but applied to sysnand!

nero99

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Load pasta or mini pasta the same way you're loading reinand. It's a sysnand CFW. FBI will show up once you use it. It will not show up with out sig checks being disabled in some cases.

Lyuksus

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
yay it works Thanks to everyone , i just had to use miniPasta :P Maybe the luma method works too but i dont know. but still thanks to everyone.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Mkay.